JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My friend, I respect your views. You are wrong. But I respect your views. ;)

I'm always right about everything of course. :D

At least I think we agree on our love of country and the importance of our 2A rights. Maybe in light of those agreements, the disagreements are less significant.

Even though things have changed in the past 200+ years and may not be written for the way things are today. Some view yes and others no. We the people are Republic should settle for nothing less then what our four-fathers drafted for us when they wrote the Constitution. Anything that takes away, resticks/inhibets or other wise chops the Constitution up so that we the Republic are left with less should not be take or stood for.

My friend, I respect your views. You are wrong. But I respect your views. ;)

I'm always right about everything of course. :D

At least I think we agree on our love of country and the importance of our 2A rights. Maybe in light of those agreements, the disagreements are less significant.

Heh... for ALL of our sakes, I HOPE LIKE HE77 I'm wrong. I would LOVE to be all wrong about the things I said, but I'm not optimistic about it from the things I've SEEN. Yes, the 2A is the TEETH of our rights and MUST stand, or else all the others are "just words on a G.D. piece paper!!" (circa- Geo. H.W. Bush)... and all other disagreements are indeed tertiary.

This has been a good exchange, no drama on my side! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads