Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Northwest Fishing' started by BVB, Jun 26, 2015.
http://www.oregon.gov/oha/news/Page...June 25 for Lake Billy Chinook Reservoir.aspx
Water monitoring has confirmed the presence of blue-green algae and the toxins they produce. These toxin concentrations can be harmful to humans and animals.
Swallowing or inhaling water droplets, as well as skin contact with water, should be avoided. Drinking water directly from Lake Billy Chinook Reservoir is especially dangerous.
Please take a moment and join our community (it's free)