JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI I was just at Pdx (82 and holgate) Walmart and all gun cases -including hard cases- are 50-75% off and marked clearance. The lady said they just marked them down today. Don't know about other Walmart stores but might be worth checking.

Look around for separate hard case section in addition to regular gun case section.

I bought a flambeau "pelican" type case for $13 which is half off.

Saw a homeless guy in there trying to buy bolt cutters but he settled for wire cutters. Boy I bet he is going to good some helpful deed with those... but separate issue ha ha.

Also forgot to mention make sure it rings up at clearance price. They had Allen pistol case for $3 but came up at $10 not in system correctly yet

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top