Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Heads up Walmart gun cases on clearance starting today

ilikegunspdx

Reactions
FYI I was just at Pdx (82 and holgate) Walmart and all gun cases -including hard cases- are 50-75% off and marked clearance. The lady said they just marked them down today. Don’t know about other Walmart stores but might be worth checking.

Look around for separate hard case section in addition to regular gun case section.

I bought a flambeau “pelican” type case for $13 which is half off.

Saw a homeless guy in there trying to buy bolt cutters but he settled for wire cutters. Boy I bet he is going to good some helpful deed with those... but separate issue ha ha.

winterveil

Reactions
Based on the Walmart website, some safes are discounted, but it looks like the % is Inconsistent. Some appear to be 50%+, others are much less.

OP
I

ilikegunspdx

Reactions
Just remembered there were a couple scabbard cases there also on top shelf. I think they were 1/2 off but can't remember.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online