JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going from a package being opened, to your family being at risk is one heck of a leap.
if you are that worried, there are many home security options available. After a career in Law Enforcement, I can honestly say that I've never heard of an employee of a delivery company using information gained from a package delivery, to commit a burglary.
You are at a much greater risk of an employee of a contractor, who you have allowed access to your house, coming back and burglarizing your home. I've been aware of everything from an employee of a travel company using your travel information, to a mattress delivery employee, coming back to commit a burglary, but never a package delivery company.
Your risks are many and varied, but you have to be realistic about what might pose a threat. And the best you can do, is increase your security protocols.

Going from a package being opened, to your family being at risk is one heck of a leap.
if you are that worried, there are many home security options available. After a career in Law Enforcement, I can honestly say that I've never heard of an employee of a delivery company using information gained from a package delivery, to commit a burglary.
You are at a much greater risk of an employee of a contractor, who you have allowed access to your house, coming back and burglarizing your home. I've been aware of everything from an employee of a travel company using your travel information, to a mattress delivery employee, coming back to commit a burglary, but never a package delivery company.
Your risks are many and varied, but you have to be realistic about what might pose a threat. And the best you can do, is increase your security protocols.
This might work...
585D7A6B-62FC-4768-9F50-6F84B19D0012.png

That's good but that would mean that potentially it was an employee that works for them and now that employee may know that I "might" have guns and give them a reason or someone else; to break into my home to get these perceived guns that I might have. I don't really give a bubblegum about the gun stuff, but if anyone tries to get into my house for that reason and puts my son at risk.... need I say more?
So... they're going to break into your house?
Or
They are not going to break into your house?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top