JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going from a package being opened, to your family being at risk is one heck of a leap.
if you are that worried, there are many home security options available. After a career in Law Enforcement, I can honestly say that I've never heard of an employee of a delivery company using information gained from a package delivery, to commit a burglary.
You are at a much greater risk of an employee of a contractor, who you have allowed access to your house, coming back and burglarizing your home. I've been aware of everything from an employee of a travel company using your travel information, to a mattress delivery employee, coming back to commit a burglary, but never a package delivery company.
Your risks are many and varied, but you have to be realistic about what might pose a threat. And the best you can do, is increase your security protocols.

Going from a package being opened, to your family being at risk is one heck of a leap.
if you are that worried, there are many home security options available. After a career in Law Enforcement, I can honestly say that I've never heard of an employee of a delivery company using information gained from a package delivery, to commit a burglary.
You are at a much greater risk of an employee of a contractor, who you have allowed access to your house, coming back and burglarizing your home. I've been aware of everything from an employee of a travel company using your travel information, to a mattress delivery employee, coming back to commit a burglary, but never a package delivery company.
Your risks are many and varied, but you have to be realistic about what might pose a threat. And the best you can do, is increase your security protocols.
This might work...
585D7A6B-62FC-4768-9F50-6F84B19D0012.png

That's good but that would mean that potentially it was an employee that works for them and now that employee may know that I "might" have guns and give them a reason or someone else; to break into my home to get these perceived guns that I might have. I don't really give a bubblegum about the gun stuff, but if anyone tries to get into my house for that reason and puts my son at risk.... need I say more?
So... they're going to break into your house?
Or
They are not going to break into your house?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top