J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Heads up, selling collection

Reactions
Posting here in the C&R for sell section.

Starting off with two nice C&R rifles, more to follow as these sell. Health issues involved, had a stroke and two heart attacks in the past three years. Wife does not want to be botheterd with selling this stuff, and I still have bills to pay.

So sorry to hear of the bad news. I know how trying a serious medical condition can be. If I may be of any help with your listings here, I would be glad to assist. Best wishes.

cooper

Reactions
no fun but a real hard spot for loved ones with the 100+ collection folks...
I have seen first hand conundrums created turning guns into turnips:cash:

Positive note yooour collection is kick bubblegum military history. Best wishes and keep shaking that Bush

Reactions
We are all just temporary caretakers of our collections. I’m sorry health has forced you to pass on that responsibility early. Hopefully you can find good homes for your collection.

Here’s to hoping your health improves!

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online