JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It appears that Tigard Pawn 4 More is closing on Sundays during the month of June. I saw multiple people drive up wanting to do business in there only to find it was closed. I thought I might be able to save somebody from making a wasted trip. This sign was on the door:

20200607_113726.jpg

A Cut Above in Aloha is still a good option for those needing to do transfers in urban Washington County. A lot of the dedicated FFL shops have suspended doing transfers because of the 'Rona. A Cut Above charges the same as Tigard Pawn 4 More but doesn't charge for photocopies of your ID, nor have they been charging or mandating a lock accompany used guns like TP4M does.

A Cut Above in Aloha is still a good option for those needing to do transfers in urban Washington County. A lot of the dedicated FFL shops have suspended doing transfers because of the 'Rona. A Cut Above charges the same as Tigard Pawn 4 More but doesn't charge for photocopies of your ID, nor have they been charging or mandating a lock accompany used guns like TP4M does.
I looked them up while I was waiting for buyer and they appeared to be closed as well.

Think they are back to normal operations... Always best to call ahead to be sure, things can change pretty rapidly. Personally prefer A Cut Above, there's no manhandling during the fingerprint process...
View attachment 707407
Tigard Pawn has not been hand holding lately because of the covid business. Which is funny because one of the owners told me it was required by the ATF, I didn't argue with her.

Oh my gosh! So you mean to tell me there breaking the federallies finger print fondling law for this Epic Plandemic?
I like them but still have my stupid brand new lock in package that I had to buy. When the sheriff's office gives them out for free. When they were running before Chinese Flu!

Tigard Pawn has not been hand holding lately because of the covid business. Which is funny because one of the owners told me it was required by the ATF, I didn't argue with her.

What? Not get my hand held when i go in? Well, that's it for me!

Not sure what "IT is? But that's IT.

TP4M told me that some folks purposely try to smear their thumbprints, so that's why they do it themselves.

I heard the same story a few years ago. :rolleyes:
First time I ever used the place (before they held hands) their ink pad was DRY! But NO it was MY fault somehow.

I've only been to A Cut Above once. I liked the place. Seemed like a bunch more interesting guns to look at, and a lot of help behind the counter.

Oh my gosh! So you mean to tell me there breaking the federallies finger print fondling law for this Epic Plandemic?
I like them but still have my stupid brand new lock in package that I had to buy. When the sheriff's office gives them out for free. When they were running before Chinese Flu!
The lock business is another thing that pissed me off about them.

The lock business is another thing that pissed me off about them.

There is no Oregon law that requires a locking device prior to firearm sales. I believe California does. Still, it's no big deal for me to bring a gun lock and show it before my firearms transfer. I just leave one in the car. Every manufacturer includes one on new handguns, I've got a dozen laying around.

I've used Tigard Pawn on FFL transfers for years and always received courteous service at the counter.

TP4More in my experience is better than average. A Cut Above has been the best for me — I use it and it's at least 15 minutes further away from my house than TP4M. The people are very nice, they often have better/cooler guns in stock to fondle, they treat you like an adult (no hand holding, no lock games), and if you have to ship guns they are easy and priced fair.

I prefer A Cut Above, they don't nickel and dime for a copy of your ID, AND they take plastic, I just don't carry cash anymore.

However, who ever is paying the FFL fees, gets to pick.

Happened to me today...called a few times and their answering message doesn't include "Sunday" anymore. Went to Threat Dynamics...kind of a long process even with an "appointment."

I was 1,423 in the background check lineup! TD said I should be able to pickup Wednesday when the FFL returns to work...not sure how I feel about all this :(

Just a heads up, they now close at 5 in addition to being closed on Sundays. Transfers done no later than 4:30.

Also the new signs make it seem as if only one customer or transaction (transfer) is allowed inside at a time? Not too sure what on earth that accomplishes.. but it makes being a law abiding, working class person trying to legally transfer their private property to another law abiding, working class person insanely difficult.

Just a heads up, they now close at 5 in addition to being closed on Sundays. Transfers done no later than 4:30.

Also the new signs make it seem as if only one customer or transaction (transfer) is allowed inside at a time? Not too sure what on earth that accomplishes.. but it makes being a law abiding, working class person trying to legally transfer their private property to another law abiding, working class person insanely difficult.
Money Market Pawn raised their transfer rate from a total of $30 to a total of $40:(

On the plus side Money Market will sell S/A rifles to WA residents with proof of having taken the I-1639 class. Embrace it while you can, before they change their minds.

Money Market Pawn raised their transfer rate from a total of $30 to a total of $40:(

On the plus side Money Market will sell S/A rifles to WA residents with proof of having taken the I-1639 class. Embrace it while you can, before they change their minds.

Money Market was $35.00 when I did a transfer there a little over month ago?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top