JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here in WA, the registration for cars and trucks is through the roof, my car was nearly $700 for a little sticker saying I bribed my local gooberment lol. Is OR going off the deep end next with car registration like WA has?
Remember that initiative for $35 tags? Pretty disgusting how they disregarded the will of the voters on that one, and just did what they pleased.

J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton, off of 217 and Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy is Open sundays 11-5. They charge $35 for the transfer and $10 for the BGC.

J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton, off of 217 and Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy is Open sundays 11-5. They charge $35 for the transfer and $10 for the BGC.

$45.00 total? :eek: A Cut Above is just out at 185th an TV hwy at $25.00. But they don't hold the gun if there's a delayed response from the state.

"Corporate Activity Tax"
No joke.
CAT is real. We fill out these 'forms' that mean nothing right now at work. How do I know? Oh, maybe because I had to make the forms, tracking and other BS for work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top