JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered two more for the vehicles

That one seems to be one of the lower priced ones at $16 each. There is a somewhat different one that is a two pack for about $10 each, but I didn't care for how it was setup.

Wish they had a moonlight mode that would last for a much longer time.
looks like the same one, may have to break down and buy some.

looks like the same one, may have to break down and buy some.

Yup - I don't know about ebay, but Amazon often has the very same item list by a dozen different sellers, sometimes with different brand names, for different prices, which is why I often search for the cheapest listing.

Yup - I don't know about ebay, but Amazon often has the very same item list by a dozen different sellers, sometimes with different brand names, for different prices, which is why I often search for the cheapest listing.
About the same on ebay and yep I always shop for the lowest as long as it's the same, and not shipped from outside the states. I may just have to order one for the kid, he's a big fan of the headlight type work lights.

Yep, China does one thing well, make a lot of clones of stuff :D
I have 4 so far of that first one I bought. I am sure several at work have bought one after seeing mine. Even on the low power mode the damn things put out a LOT of light. So far have not seen how many hours it will run as never had to use it that long. Since it just charges with any cell phone charger I just plug them in when done until they charge. DAMN handy little item when I need to check something and want both hands free.

Well, I have been looking for reviews, from actual users of these lights, one of my fav. U-tubers was going on and on about how good he thought these new lights are, but I wanted to hear from folks I know and respect, so I just ordered 4 of them! Should be great for working on the cars, trucks, and planes, as well as stuff around the house!

Well, I have been looking for reviews, from actual users of these lights, one of my fav. U-tubers was going on and on about how good he thought these new lights are, but I wanted to hear from folks I know and respect, so I just ordered 4 of them! Should be great for working on the cars, trucks, and planes, as well as stuff around the house!
You should love it. First time I had to use one I was kicking myself that I had no idea these were around. Great little invention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top