JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have not been there for a couple years but Black Bear Diner in K Falls was always a must stop on our way to Reno. Great food, lots of it! Would be my first choice in that area.

Hi All,

I am taking the scoot up 97 from NorCal and looking for a good place to eat for lunch say Klamath Falls or Chiloquin. Any suggestions?

Brutus Out

If you can manage to get farther north to Crescent, the Mohawk Restaurant is quite a hoot to eat at. Just about every critter in Oregon that walks, crawls, swims, or flys is right there in the dining room.

usa-united-states-america-oregon-central-crescent-diner-mohawk-diner-F4RA01.jpg

a04228f1c989b971cd4ebec1e9446d52.jpg

Last Edited:
+1 for Black Bear Diner. My mom and I went down to my aunt and uncle's to babysit my cousin a few years ago and we got delayed for 4 hours because of the Warm Springs fire. We managed to make it through Kah-Ne-Tah but while in Madras we had been in the car for about 6 hours. We stopped in at a BBD and ordered. Maybe 15 minutes later our totally delicious food was served to us by our very nice and polite waitress who made sure we always had what we needed. DEFINITELY earned my business in the future.

If you can manage to get farther north to Crescent, the Mohawk Restaurant is quite a hoot to eat at. Just about every critter in Oregon that walks, crawls, swims, or flys is right there in the dining room.

View attachment 359853

View attachment 359857

Beeb there, done that on my motorcycle honeymoon. We loved it.

Off to the road. Later than expected but switched out bike seats.

MAy try to find KFalls show.

Brutus Out

Went to the Klamath Falls Gun Show, was nice but all my ducats were for my road trip. On he wa back though K Falls both motorcycle tires were showing cord soooooo....bike in to shop, me in to hotel and back tomorrow to get motorcycle and ride back to NorCal. Tires are running me what a new AR would cost...sigh. I hear Wubba!s BBQ is pretty good. Any one up for lunch Thursday May 11th? PM me. I'll be at Track & Tread noonish.

Brutus Out

That Mohawk Restaurant looks like a good place to take a vegetarian/vegan friend? Or perhaps a "PETA" acquaintance? :D

"Excuse me? Do you have a vegetarian menu?
:s0114:

I haven't been there for a few years but if you like giant plate of chicken fried steak and get to Bend OREGON Jake's truck stop lol it was huge I never could eat it all. Never mind I didn't look at the date on the post lol last weekend

Last Edited:
Ate at Wubba's BBQ in Klamath Falls before picking up bike with new tires and riding back to the State Of Jefferson this afternoon. A bit wet a couple of times and then 15 of the last 25 miles nasty thundershowers, even the cars slowed from 70 to 35 in the downpour. A Guinness and the hot tub were just what the Dr. Ordered.:D

Brutus Out

Ate at Wubba's BBQ in Klamath Falls before picking up bike with new tires and riding back to the State Of Jefferson this afternoon. A bit wet a couple of times and then 15 of the last 25 miles nasty thundershowers, even the cars slowed from 70 to 35 in the downpour. A Guinness and the hot tub were just what the Dr. Ordered.:D

Brutus Out
Nice glad to see you made it home safe it's been crazy weather I left my house today in tee shirt 10 minutes later at hardware store pouring rain meh who knew

Brutus Out
Nice glad to see you made it home safe it's been crazy weather I left my house today in tee shirt 10 minutes later at hardware store pouring rain meh who knew

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top