JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sadly I need to head off to California too tomorrow morning before the sun rises were I can not take my firearms, going to miss them over the next two weeks. I am taking some knives and blunt tools with me since last time I was there back in 2001 someone tried to assault me but my kubaton got in his face and other nasty areas.

Hope the best for you and get well soon.

Edited to add, reading all your post I can definitely say I can give you no advice about self protection from criminals. You have that covered.:D

Last Edited:
If I was driving I would put two handguns into my trunk gun safe. If I were flying with check-in luggage (which I have done many times) I would have two handguns. The problem is I am travelling with no luggage, what I need was shipped UPS on Tuesday (arrived yesterday) and the contents are expendable so nothing comes back. My knives and blunt tools were shipped inside the luggage within another box that I seal up and ship back to myself.

On a side note, last time I was in California in 2006 for working detail with law enforcement I felt right at home with all my gear but you rarely if ever find yourself in these situations. I do have a "get out of trouble" card from head of SWAT in NY :p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top