JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just as the title says Ill be at Browns Camp to go shooting tomorrow on 7/5/12. Ill likely be there around in the early morning around 8-9am. If any of you ppl here are plannin to be there on 7/5/12, hope to see you all there.

it was pathetic i filled up about 3 large garbage bags of shells, 70% which were shotgun casing. it looked like i was in a bag of skittles there. :( and that was the area just beyond the boulder line. in the main quarry section it looked like the air force bombed it with garbage. all those shotup claybirds, cardboard boxes, etc. it wasnt a pretty site. :(

im looking for a much better site where it isnt as dirty. ill keep going to browns camp as long as its open till i find a better and cleaner spot to shoot at. I managed to pick up about half of the casings i shot which i could find. thats how bad it was.

Headed to Browns Camp again on the morning of 7/8/12 to do some shooting. Hope its not worse than when I left it when I hauled out some spent casings. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top