JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am headed to Eagle Crest in January and would like to find a place that is nearby to shoot. I know that there is a gun club in Redmond, but I would like to shoot on public land if possible. I know some of you guys live over there, so give me some ideas. Thanks.

There are thousands of acres of BLM within just a few miles of Eagle Crest where you can shoot. Check google maps for BLM vs. private lands in the nearby areas. It's not like Seattle or Portland over here, you only have to drive a few short miles to get to where you can shoot all you want and nobody will care.

BVB, thanks for the map. I would even be happy if someone was willing to pm me directions to a good spot. I always bring two trash bags with me, one for my stuff and one for the stuff others leave behind. Last time I went out I brought back a tv that someone used for a target and abandoned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top