JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This web site is an open forum. Background checks and approval of credentials is not a prerequisite for membership. In fact, anyone, with any agenda can post (Of course they must follow a few simple guidelines set fourth regarding .....). Herein lies the rub - We know not what operatives are lurking in the mist.

I would like to submit for your thoughtful consideration that this site is heavily monitored and many of the forums are guided by clever - unknown and anonymous - unofficial moderators with there own agendas and are well funded, as well as very intelligent. Posing as the ordinary Joe next door, But like a fifth column, are infiltrating and manipulating the minds of the resistance - You! Many of you like to use the word "sheeple", but if you step back and look at the big picture - Who is the predator and who is the prey?

I would, upon a cursory inspection, assume the people who register and post comments are firearm enthusiasts. However, many of the comments made by various members make me question just who is really at the helm of some of the discussion's.

It is sometimes obvious that many statements come from the hearts of well meaning and upfront people. But there are times when statements are made that just don't fit smoothly in the main line discussion. In fact, they are cleverly opposing support of firearms. In an effort to substantiate my theory, I have looked at some of those who oppose and have tried to gather the limited information I have available to me to do a non religious redaction criticism or a critical thinking analysis of their gestalt. I see some members who are very active with there posts (hundreds or thousands) but have no feedback? I think it's reasonable to assume that a NWF member who posts a lot, Has a lot of opinions and knowledge about firearms and the law, and allegedly is an active shooter - would occasionally buy or sell something on a forum that caters to active shooters. This begs the question - who are they?

I have been the OP of a few discussions in the past and have regretted it. I, like a sheeple, did succumb to and acquiesce to the crushing force of opposition. Why wave a red flag in front of a bull? I'm not getting paid for my post, and it's much easier to just remain invisible. To just watch the world spin, in silent amusement, disgust, or laughter.

The question of leadership ultimately boils down to "Who shall play God?".

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you're saying, so if you'll allow me to ask for further clarification...Are you suggesting that the site itself is ultimately, from the top, working with an anti-gun agenda? I can't quite tell if that's what you're implying, but it certainly can read that way.

Now, are there people here from the anti-gun crowd? I would say that's a 100% likelihood. Are they here to gather information on pro-gun folks to use in their campaigns? I'd say that's almost assured too. Are they here to disrupt, possibly even subvert the prog-gun message here? I'd believe that there may be some that do. Are they here to possibly even entrap someone in an illegal deal? I wouldn't put it past them. Is it a coordinated effort? I don't know.

I'm also not sure of exactly the types of posts you mean. I've seen folks that have little to no feedback. For some of them, they may neither have the funds, nor the ability to travel/meet folks. Some may be laid up, others may be in a remote part of the NW where trying to do FTF deals are just not likely - I know the folks down in southern Oregon have far fewer options for sales than say here in the PDX Metro area.

So I guess I'm curious to get a little more from you, just so I can better understand what you think is going on.

I don't do well with late night emotional rants where there are no specific references to posts or individuals....only accusations and assumptions.

So I am left to ponder; was it 2:49am and there was a bit too much partaking, or am I just too stupid to comprehend the intellectual superiority of those posted thoughts.

...the day will tell. :)

Some (most?) people already have guns and don't necessarily gotta have the latest whizbang or gewgaw of the week.. nor do they desire to sell what they have.
Then there's those that yak or not yak much. Go figure. Given these.. givens (lol), yea sure, I'm sure there are a lot of subversives here. just the way it goes

I don't do well with late night emotional rants where there are no specific references to posts or individuals....only accusations and assumptions.

So I am left to ponder; was it 2:49am and there was a bit too much partaking, or am I just too stupid to comprehend the intellectual superiority of those posted thoughts.

...the day will tell. :)
I gots my eye on you boy!

lol

I'd be surprised if there weren't any anti gunners visiting this site.
Kinda like the Boy Scouts and their extra friendly scout masters.

And there are those of us who monitor the PETA Anti Gun crowd as well. For years I have sent for every single piece of free mail crap I could get out of 4-5 different groups since if they send it to me they don't have the money to send it to someone who won't just throw it in the trash or if the opportunity arises to mail something back on their permit.

NO One and I mean NO one controls or directs how I think feel or do except me. That includes people who type up crazy rants in the middle of the night.

I doubt the "well funded" part. I cant see some nefarious billionaire paying folks big money to be a pain on this site. First off I think there are more than enough people willing to do it for free, Second I just cant see it as productive. There are plenty of places the anti billionaires could spend money that would produce their desired results. Its obvious they can buy legislation in Washington and Oregon and they are working on it in a number of other states. What could they actually hope to accomplish by posting here other than just being a snitch or thorn ?

This web site is an open forum. Background checks and approval of credentials is not a prerequisite for membership. In fact, anyone, with any agenda can post (Of course they must follow a few simple guidelines set fourth regarding .....). Herein lies the rub - We know not what operatives are lurking in the mist.

I would like to submit for your thoughtful consideration that this site is heavily monitored and many of the forums are guided by clever - unknown and anonymous - unofficial moderators with there own agendas and are well funded, as well as very intelligent. Posing as the ordinary Joe next door, But like a fifth column, are infiltrating and manipulating the minds of the resistance - You! Many of you like to use the word "sheeple", but if you step back and look at the big picture - Who is the predator and who is the prey?

I would, upon a cursory inspection, assume the people who register and post comments are firearm enthusiasts. However, many of the comments made by various members make me question just who is really at the helm of some of the discussion's.

It is sometimes obvious that many statements come from the hearts of well meaning and upfront people. But there are times when statements are made that just don't fit smoothly in the main line discussion. In fact, they are cleverly opposing support of firearms. In an effort to substantiate my theory, I have looked at some of those who oppose and have tried to gather the limited information I have available to me to do a non religious redaction criticism or a critical thinking analysis of their gestalt. I see some members who are very active with there posts (hundreds or thousands) but have no feedback? I think it's reasonable to assume that a NWF member who posts a lot, Has a lot of opinions and knowledge about firearms and the law, and allegedly is an active shooter - would occasionally buy or sell something on a forum that caters to active shooters. This begs the question - who are they?

I have been the OP of a few discussions in the past and have regretted it. I, like a sheeple, did succumb to and acquiesce to the crushing force of opposition. Why wave a red flag in front of a bull? I'm not getting paid for my post, and it's much easier to just remain invisible. To just watch the world spin, in silent amusement, disgust, or laughter.

The question of leadership ultimately boils down to "Who shall play God?".

Hmmm after reading this, I wonder about your sn.

The ones who I think are probably infiltrators are the ones who only post in legal/political or maybe off topic. They never post in technical firearms discussions or anything that shows firearm knowledge and they stir up crap by being over the top right wing (everyone else is a commie Marxist pig etc).

I've been ratted out. Dang it.

Now I must cancel this username and make a new one.

I doubt the "well funded" part. I cant see some nefarious billionaire paying folks big money to be a pain on this site. First off I think there are more than enough people willing to do it for free, Second I just cant see it as productive. There are plenty of places the anti billionaires could spend money that would produce their desired results. Its obvious they can buy legislation in Washington and Oregon and they are working on it in a number of other states. What could they actually hope to accomplish by posting here other than just being a snitch or thorn ?
Hmm, it's common knowledge that there are droves of paid operatives that just go around to create doubt and be in the way.. oh wait. what?

Dood, have you never heard of George Soros? He bought Obama into the WH and yada yada to this day. nevermind. lol

Thanks I think... Putting myself and intellectual in the same sentence is kinda like sayin chef and cook are the same...wait till the wife hears this:)

I'm on a freakin island now....it cramps my purchases. My target practice and my social life with fellow conservative intellectuals......the good news....not looking at having to bug out anymore!

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads