JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Feel horrible for the grandmother (whole family actually). Yes, the kid was stupid and should not have attacked the officer, but that does not take away the grief for the rest of the family for losing someone they love at such a young age right in front of them.

Its hard to feel sorry for someone when they do something stupid.

Who thinks it would be a good idea to attack a police officer?
Will "Hands up don't shoot" work in this situation? . . . I didn't think so!!!!

Sheldon
I kinda question the truth behind the people actually having their hands up in these situations where there is no evidence.

Somewhere down the line kids quit learning to respect others. "Respect your elders" even if they didn't necessarily respect you. Let it go. Have respect for others in general. Treat people as you would want to be treated. This garbage of people doing anything they want regardless of how it affects others is rampant. It used to be if another parent came to your parents with a complaint of your behavior? You were brought up before the adults and dealt with. Parents wouldn't defend their kids if they'd behaved badly. Now the parents step up for their kids even if the kids are in the wrong.

I thought a gut shot by handgun was one of the more benign ways to be shot. Especially considering this probably didn't hit the spinal column. Oh well

It hit a major blood vessel. Unlike the old westerns, there really is a bunch of hepatic vessels, etc. And if a FMJ penetrates all the way to the descending aorta, you are done!!!! In the old days, blackpowder loads stayed in the belly/stomach. Musta hurt like crazy.

Yet another case of police brutality...when a ma...wait.. the kid was white??? Never mind, move along nothing to see here...
Unless,,,Wonder if we can get some hockey players to take knee...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews