Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

He was re elected

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by mosinguy, Nov 7, 2012.

1. mosinguy

mosinguy by the ocean Member

MY questions are :

How long till the new AWB, as mentioned in the second debate?

How long till ammo soars to the sky?

Do you think if people were to stay calm not race and buy it would keep prices down, or are the dealers going to take advantage
    of this and send the prices to the moon?

2. ronin223

ronin223 Portland Active Member

Considering a rep controlled house I doubt there will be a new AWB

BUT you should see imported guns, ammo, ammo components, magazines dry up by Executive order and trade agreements. So defacto increase in ammo prices

3. mosinguy

The rep controlled house is our only grace.

carracer and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Solomon

Solomon Vancouver Active Member

It wouldn't pass in the house or the senate. My biggest fear is what two more liberal justices on the Supreme Court will mean. Remember that firearm ownership being an individual right only won by one vote in 2008.

5. carracer

carracer Nampa, Idaho Active Member

Watch for the EPA to begin the assault on lead.

mosinguy and (deleted member) like this.
  6. DireWolf

DireWolf Oregon Active Member

Good to see level heads prevailed yesterday.

riverrat373 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. greydog111

greydog111 peoples repubilik of Oregon Active Member

Hey Wolf. I sincerely hope you are kidding! Level heads? Really? "A society that can vote largess from the treasury will soon fall under it's own weight". Look it up. Feeling heavy? I don't want to fund anymore "welfare queens" or "inner city disadvantaged youths" (aka gang members), drug addicts, drunks, people who won't work, idiot green jobbies, bail outs, etc. Are you ready to take up the slack for me?? I hope so. Greydog!

Teamowner, im566, Trailboss and 7 others like this.
  8. Teamowner

Teamowner Vancouver, Wa. Member

Amen greydog!

9. mosinguy

I think my fear would be a national security directive or a homeland security presidential directive, seems he could work those in his favor easier. I could be wrong but we have seen some of the crap that has come from that way.

10. guitarguy

guitarguy Longview, WA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Since the economy is certainly not significantly better off than it was four years ago and the Nation is vastly deeper in debt, I am at a loss to explain why we think the economy will improve in the next four years.
    Insanity means doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different outcome. The Presided has announced that he has "More work to do". My question is; why did it take him four years to get started?
    Maybe I'm just grumpy this morning....

Jamie6.5, aj82, greydog111 and 3 others like this.
  11. JohnP

JohnP Keizer Member

It is best that we don't create our own frenzy! Remain calm and know that people aren't coming after our guns. I truly think that this is the last thing on politicians minds. It does come up when a shooting occurs but that is to be expected. The more we work ourselves up and those around us, the sooner we lose our "level heads." Forums are a great place to get more information and to be better informed. Unfortunately, they are also a good place to get too carried away with "what-if's." Just FYI, I am a gun toting Independent. I find solice in the middle of the road where it is easier to gather good information from both sides.

12. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

A voice of reason - thank you.

13. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

It may take a while but before obammicare kicks in. There will be regulation written that will get guns out of the house for safety reasons since gov is paying for eveyones healthcare. All this will be done without congress and undercover till it pops up from the hell that progressives live. This is how bho operates never does anything directly but through manipulation cause he got to look good to the morons that put him back in. All this for the good of the people and we all know how that always works out.

swoop and (deleted member) like this.
  14. DireWolf

Yup.

Why Romney lost: He couldn’t separate himself from the Republican Party’s growing extremism. - Slate Magazine

15. mosinguy

Yes it is a voice of reason but B.O has brought up the AWB again. Yes there are things set up to keep him from doing those things, yet he has crept around them before.

Do we need to be in a frenzy? Hell no, but we need to keep an eye on things.

It could creep in if no one is watching

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  16. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Well its not off to a good start. Holy crap do you see the market? Apparantly it does not agree with BO. Dow down 360 so far.

17. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Yamhill County Well-Known Member

Over due correction, but it will bounce back up. I was waiting for this to buy stocks, so a good day for me!

riverrat373 and (deleted member) like this.
  18. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

I foresee an all out assault on the 2A, SCOTUS appointments that will facilitate curtailing the freedoms of the 2A, escalated firearms and ammunition prices, gas at or near $7 a gallon by the summer, increased unemployment due to full implementation of Obama Care and the beginning of an economic depression similar to that in Europe.

But....I'm optimistic!

19. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Let me remind everyone, on the first page, that this needs to stay firearm-related or it will be deleted.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

20. DireWolf

Only one of the two candidates that ran for president had ever signed a firearms ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.