JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In Seattle, they're thanking the San Francisco police for good marksmanship

Less than a week after the slaying of a South Seattle teenager, a lot of people in the Jet City are offering thanks to the San Francisco Police Department for the marksmanship skills of the officers who fatally shot the suspect in that girl's murder in a gunfight Saturday stemming from an attempt to ride the subway there without paying.

<broken link removed>

He was just beginning to turn his life around dept:
this should be a regular feature I tried to find out how many rounds it took the SFPD guys to take him out. Compare to the "lead in the air you got a prayer" policy of the Portland PD

So instead of returning fire and shooting him, maybe the police should have shown some compassion and let him go. Then he could have visited some of the local residents. Violent felons running amok aren't what I want where I live.

I'm surprised SFPD is ALLOWED to have guns, let alone use them at all! Those hippie freaks are too demented to know right from wrong in the first place, for the most part. I shouldn't generalize ALL SF'ians, but there sure are a lot of gun-haters.

Thanks SFPD for ridding the world of another heartless dreg of society

Story changing rapidly about South Seattle shooting, ‘person of interest’

Faster than one can crank out a newspaper, the details surrounding the fatal shooting of a so-called “person of interest” in a South Seattle homicide by San Francisco police over the weekend are changing, leaving one to ponder whether the dead man, Kenneth Wade Harding, had any connection to the slaying of Tanaya Gilbert last week.

<broken link removed>

The city of San Francisco was at one time clean and safe. Whenever I was at Treasure Island I would freguently go to SF just to walk the hills and I always felt safe.
Since the SF has become a dirty, filth filled town. The streets are nasty, and most of the city only marginally safe. I will never visit San Francisco again.
A real shame because it was one of 3 cities in the world I have really enjoyed.

IF (big word there) the police story holds up, I think it was a good job. IF there was a gun involved and someone else picked it up and walked away with it, they were justified... The problem here is that neither side has a reputation for honest encounters with the other, so....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top