JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And steering to avoid the wall.
Like hitting a hairpin turn on a motorcycle at 80mph. Unless you've trained for that type of turn, you're dropping the bike and/or going over/hitting the wall.
He couldn't "drop the bike", so hit the wall.
A buddy of mine's kid was following me on a quad in the woods last year when I came up on a sharp, heavily banked turn. I had told him before don't follow close because sometimes I ride like an idiot. I didn't know he was right behind me and I took the turn faster than the previous couple. When I stopped at the next turnout he didn't show up. I went back and the rest of the crew was pushing his bike (one of my bikes actually) back onto the trail. They tell me he flipped the bike and it ran over him. I think he may have driven straight over the bank with the front brakes on hard. Somehow he was fine - not a scratch on him and he insisted that it didn't hurt anywhere. All he managed to do was scratch up one of my guest helmets, which it turns out is like 20 years old so it was ready to be replaced anyway. The bike and the kid were absolutely fine but I don't think he's been out since.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top