JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The General speaks the truth and yet he gets canned. Personally, I don't believe the Afghanistan war can be won in the usual sense. But I think our political and military leadership are hamstringing themselves when they succumb to political correctness trumping truth.

US general booted for Afghan remarks - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

A top U.S. general in Afghanistan was relieved of duty Friday for "inappropriate public comments" after calling the Afghan government "isolated from reality" and President Hamid Karzai "erratic."

We are doing nothing but wasting lives and resources over there. No one can force the Afghans to have a peaceful democracy, **** you can't even force those people to have a country at all. As soon as we leave they will go back to their tribal feuding and religious fundamentalism and we will have accomplished nothing.

The one thing that most frustrates me about A-stan is that Karzai has never realized that it has been our military and our money that has kept him where he is at. Two A-team guys died and Karzai almost did with them in late 2001. Here he is 10 years later still in power because of our military and our money and yet he has the balls to say some of the most ungrateful and inflammatory things. Would absolutely love it if we no longer had to protect his ungrateful, pathetic, neurotic self. I bet the change in attitude would be so quick as to be almost comical.

Maybe this is why where there? We guard the Persian gulf for the oil.

Report: $1 trillion in untapped minerals found in Afghanistan – This ...
news.blogs.cnn.com/.../report-1-trillion-in-untapped-minerals-found-...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top