JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't drink alcohol. Therefor you should never be allowed to drink alcohol.

Regardless of the jobs and livelihoods and traditions. If I don't like an item you should not be allowed to even look at them!
'Cause shame on you for having a differing opinion.
See how perfectly I represent my logic, I should be a politician!

I am thinking I might have sold the guy short, that is why I hate one side of the story only. Maybe he thinks people should have better guns than the AR15:D

He is obviously one of those men that only cares about his rights.
And a man that is not burdened with the responsibility of protecting this country.

No. He just want's to enjoy the freedoms given buy his father. No concern with his children's rights.

I feel sorry for him. He lacks the pride I feel for this special country we live in.

I would have open hand B- slapped the stupid out of him.

I would dang man your right! Everyone should have at least 3 or 4!

Either that or just start reading the Constitution to him while playing God bless America, wearing American flag boxers. Then chug a beer.

Maybe but a lot of these types are in an odd subcategory of gun owners. They are the 'Professional Sportsmen'. They are members of the 'Unlimited' and 'Foundation' clubs. Guns for them are purely 'sporting' items only meant for hunting and are configured typically traditionally. This is the brandy and cigar club around the fireplace in the hunting lodge in the evening. These are the high - end, white collar cash and carry hunters. Semi-autos and plastic stocks need not apply.

Don't forget their stuffed trophy lions, bears, elephants, etc were all shot in closed in game reserves. Where they gaurentee a kill.

Offer to let him burn through a few mags worth of ammo, if he's still unconvinced then whats the point of the argument? As someone else said once certain people make up their mind there is not much you can do about it.

What really changes their minds is when they get a chance to shoot a full auto firearm.
I've yet to not see a big smile on anyone's face after rattling off a Thompson 50 rd drum.

RVTECH!! (Quote function failed me)
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Great analysis... You hit the nail on the head.

Unfortunately, these smiling Trojan Turncoats have influence and vote and lobby and testify.... AGAINST US.

As we Washington residents saw last month, and ponder today.

In my opinion historically there are two ways of peace and order in society.
#1 a full military take over where there are no rights just privileges.
#2 a true peace that comes from the people not government.
I like to ask people like him to choose one. In my mind #1 is a farce; by its very nature it's extremely violent. No better than war and disorder. #2 is a U.S that you and friend may not need an "ar 15" but there's no danger in having some.
#2 should be the goal of all people. The Question should be: How can we make MOST PEOPLE safe to have, not throw are hands up and cry take away my rights. IF your friend is so concern maybe he should jump out and help the people in his community to have happier fuller lives. This will do more than waiting on GOV to fix all. I don't care what kind of GOV you have it's just a reflection of the people. Even a dictatorship reflects a weakness of the hearts of its people. We are not weak we can fix this bull bubblegum. We need GOV doing other things than keeping us in order. Maybe I'm just a fool but I will try my butt off to help and be good to my U.S brothers. But when we do have beef we'll fight with our fist or minds, but either way we'll be splitting a case of beer afterwards. Hopefully my grandkids will have nothing more to fight over.

I'd get an AR15 in heartbeat if I could. Not one of the sad excuses that so many of us over here in UK have, albeit tricked like Christmas trees, but the real deal, and fifty mags to go with it. Ready loaded.

Oh, and a nice red dot laser and LED torch to go on the rails.

I'd also buy up all the ammunition that would go in my house without it showing in the windows.

Just in case, y'know?

It's all going to happen some day, and I'd like to think that they'll only get to me by climbing over a pile of hot empties.

Here in yUK we have limits to our ammunition, so I shoot some and replace it instantly to keep up my numbers. There's a lot, but nowhere near as much as I'd like.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top