JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

MOUNT WASHINGTON, Pa. -- Authorities are investigating an unusual break-in at a home on Mount Washington that happened early Wednesday morning.

Michael Karanja Kamau, 33, of Cranberry Township, is accused of breaking down two doors and then crawling into bed with Frank Fontana, who lives inside the Sycamore Street home.

Fontana told police he was sleeping and felt someone get into bed with him. Fontana said he thought it was his girlfriend coming to bed, so he called out her name.

That’s when he heard a deep, male voice respond, "No, it’s not.”

Fontana said he leapt out of bed so hard he broke his floor. He ran to the hallway and grabbed a baseball bat, holding the suspect at bay while he called 911.

“I said, ‘Who are you? What are you doing here?’” Fontana told Channel 11 News. “He kept saying, ‘Don't hit me. Don't hit me.’ He wouldn't get down on his stomach. That's when I called 911.”

Police said Kamau told them he was cold and wanted to come inside.

“I wish I had a gun because this is Mount Washington, and I don't pay for people to wake up in my bed,” Fontana said.

Police said Kamau appeared to be intoxicated with an odor of alcohol on his breath and bloodshot eyes but not to the point that he could not realize what was occurring.

Police said Fontana told them that he had spent the evening at the Jay-Z concert in Pittsburgh.

Kamau was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Allegheny County Jail. He is charged with criminal trespass and criminal mischief.

Yikes!

How does the guy break down 2 doors and the home owner NOT wake up?

<broken link removed>

Yikes!

How does the guy break down 2 doors and the home owner NOT wake up?

Some people sleep like the dead, even those who are clean and sober like me. There are several hours in the night when you could steal the beard off of my face, but please don't try to see which ones! (as long as I don't SMELL anything because that wakes me up quick!). Yeah, I could sleep through an earthquake.....................elsullo :confused:

Those aren't pillows!!!!!

john-candy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews