JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my entertainment system consists of a few items.

2 HDMI ports on my TV
1 Soundbar (HDMI from cable box goes in one port on it and comes out which goes to the TV)
1 Apple TV Gen 4 (Problem with the auto switch i think is that since the apple TV doesn't turn off right away it hangs there for quite some time before it will turn off leaving me to think its now going to switch to another input device due to the lag, also want it to go through the sound bar if possible)
1 PS3 player id like to get through the sound bar if possible although i don't use the PS3 that much to be honest
1 more HDMI port is called "Dream Cast" (i think).... its a bunch of LED's that surround the back of the TV and the hdmi plug goes into it from the cable box and as it displays the TV the Multi Color LED's match where colors are on the screen making your TV not only look bigger but put you more into the action/show with the colors being expressed off the back of the wall which is really cool.

Any chance people here use or could recommend a HDMI Switch? Not sure which device i could just put into the HDMI 2 slot which will lose the soundbar but thinking MAYBE i could do that to the PS3 since its used the least? seen some with mechanical switches and others with remotes. A remote would be nice but if its a mechanical switch that isn't the end of the world of course lol.

Any ideas? Its only 1 TV displaying all this stuff so i don't need a HDMI Splitter, I need a HDMI Switch that can i guess handle 5 items.

Thanks for any suggestions. I appreciate it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top