JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone tried this yet? How did you feel about it over moly?

I've used moly in the past but felt it was too much hassle and mess for a small gain. The HBN looks better, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it.

I have not, but I'm interested to learn more about it.

It's supposed to reduce friction just like moly does, meaning you can get higher velocities than uncoated. It's also a form of ceramic that is supposed to coat the bore, so you can shoot more rounds before the bore becomes fouled, and greatly extend your barrels life. From what I've read it's held in high regard, I just might have to the the first here to try it.

It's supposed to reduce friction just like moly does, meaning you can get higher velocities than uncoated. It's also a form of ceramic that is supposed to coat the bore, so you can shoot more rounds before the bore becomes fouled, and greatly extend your barrels life. From what I've read it's held in high regard, I just might have to the the first here to try it.
Interesting. Not what I would have suspected with running ceramic down your bore. :D

I've read some interesting articles about that on accurate shooter. It seems it can lower pressures a bit also. I assume you saw those?

I've read some interesting articles about that on accurate shooter. It seems it can lower pressures a bit also. I assume you saw those?

I did, that's where most of my info on it is from. Because it's so slippery you can get higher velocities with less pressure, it takes more powder though. I like that it's basically clear, so no mess. And unlike moly it doesn't attract moisture so it won't corrode your bore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top