JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I moved from CA to WA almost a year ago and just heard about HB1134? I'm not too familiar with how radical left WA is. What are some of your presumptions on the bill and its like counterparts being approved overall?

My presumption is a serious of smaller bills taking away rights over time or furthering some kind of registration of these types of firearms.

Under today's climate of hysteria, I think that everything is going to pass. The news media has declared a national emergency.

Everyone will stampede to the polls to save our children from being murdered with guns.

It is sort of a herd effect, I believe. Similar to how Lemmings march to the sea, and jump into it. Take a look:

Everyone will stampede to the polls to save our children from being murdered with guns.

It is sort of a herd effect, I believe. Similar to how Lemmings march to the sea, and jump into it.

Quite so... nice film clip. Did you see the one lemming with the assault rifle all the others were fleeing from and into the sea? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top