JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was anyone able to make it to any of the Town Hall meetings today?
I made yesterdays townhall in Richland, Wa. and brought up HB 2947. Brad Klippert stated it was a mirror of 2240 designed to BYPASS the legislative review process. DUH! Any other questions about those scum sucking pieces of bubblegum democratic legislators you'd like to know about? Aside from the fact they deserve to be tried and prosecuted as traitors to the USA and punished under said laws? Sad state of affairs from the legislature now-a-days. What a bunch of moronic idiots.

Dan

Not a very flattering account...Chapman is on the Finance Committee...even this democrat who's introduced GC legislation, as well as the other two Dems mentioned, realize how bad this is (which is a good thing)

Definitely don't left off the gas...call, email, share, repeat.

Hopefully more folks wake up and realize what is being attempted here.

Boss

Last Edited:
I made yesterdays townhall in Richland, Wa. and brought up HB 2947. Brad Klippert stated it was a mirror of 2240 designed to BYPASS the legislative review process. DUH! Any other questions about those scum sucking pieces of bubblegum democratic legislators you'd like to know about? Aside from the fact they deserve to be tried and prosecuted as traitors to the USA and punished under said laws? Sad state of affairs from the legislature now-a-days. What a bunch of moronic idiots.

Dan

Klippert is definitely one of the good guys.

Sorry I never post you guys, but is anyone open carrying on the lawn today or tomorrow? And is it good idea? If not are you wearing the yellow t-shirts? I was gonna put on a suit. Thanks

Sorry I never post you guys, but is anyone open carrying on the lawn today or tomorrow? And is it good idea? If not are you wearing the yellow t-shirts? I was gonna put on a suit. Thanks
Ok I read the thread. I'll go inside. First timer!

edit: I am going to go drive around today and check out the parking situation. I am leaving at 4a.m. tomorrow. I'll wear the t-shirt. I have a face for radio you won't be able to miss me. Caveman Jim and I may carpool but he is down with some old fart problem lol. I'm still black and blue from crashing my dirtbike :s0053:

Last Edited:
Ok I read the thread. I'll go inside. First timer!

edit: I am going to go drive around today and check out the parking situation. I am leaving at 4a.m. tomorrow. I'll wear the t-shirt. I have a face for radio you won't be able to miss me. Caveman Jim and I may carpool but he is down with some old fart problem lol. I'm still black and blue from crashing my dirtbike :s0053:

All right now, for that comment alone you're gonna be stuck with me for hours, bring plenty of bacon!!!:s0140:

Thanks for this great info. I'm going to leave at 4 a.m. I'll be wearing my nwfa shirt. I'm pretty excited but at the same time disappointed in myself for just getting involved at 58 years old. But hey I have the time and I'm really starting to get worried about these tyrants.

Thanks for this great info. I'm going to leave at 4 a.m. I'll be wearing my nwfa shirt. I'm pretty excited but at the same time disappointed in myself for just getting involved at 58 years old. But hey I have the time and I'm really starting to get worried about these tyrants.
Thomas, I'm meeting with Senator Wilson at noon. If you'd like to catch me up front I'd love to say hello!

I received support letters from these legislators against HB 2947.... Ya might drop them a thank note if they're your rep...
Shea Layton
Legislative Aide to 4th District
Representative Matt Shea
408 N Mullan Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
District: (509) 921-2353
Olympia: (360) 786-7984
Kaden Sanne
Legislative Aide- Senator Mark Schoesler
Senate Minority Leader
360-786-7620
[email protected]

Andrew K Barkis
State Representative 2nd District
360-786-7824
Sincerely,
Sen. Steve Conway
29th LD
Emily Torjusen
Legislative Intern to
Representative Vick 18th LD
Representative Mike Steele | 12TH District
Washington State House of Representatives
Senator Lynda Wilson
17th Legislative District
Olympia Office - 110 Irv Newhouse Building
PO Box 40417 - Olympia, WA 98504
[email protected] 360.786.7632
Drew MacEwen
State Representative
35th Legislative District
427 A Legislative Bldg.
PO Box 40600 Olympia, WA 98504-0600
(360) 786-7902
Jan Swenson
Senior Legislative Assistant to
Senator Maureen Walsh
16th Legislative District

Dan

Here is the location on the hearing. I would suggest we meet at the little rotunda outside between the two hearing buildings around 6:30am.

House Hearing Room A
John L. O'Brien Building
8:00am
Olympia, WA

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class