JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PaulB47 said:
Funny, I was just looking at that video in the thread about the Huey P Newton Gun Club, that pointed out the sainted Ronald Reagan signed the first gun control law in California.

And Bush presided over all of those warrantless & arbitrary gun confiscations during Katrina. Never heard a peep about that.

I think in a world of extreme polarization, people will look past the previous wrongdoings of their party... Like Reagan and gun control or amnesty.

Like how Kitzhaber got reelected... The choice is Republican or Democrat. We know which way Oregon goes. Trump could run as a Democrat in Oregon and win.

I think the ultimate goal, beyond the people, is to get the Dems to drop the whole gun control thing.

There are plenty of shooters who vote Dem for other reasons... We need then to get more active in telling the people they vote for that guns are are of limits.

I know a lot of union guys who are outdoorsmen and if not for the economic side of voting Dem, would be voting Republican. They vote with their wallets, but we need then to put more influence on them to abandon guns.

There's a lot of votes there... And influence.

This ban is a great idea 'cause anyone who is killed with a wood stocked , non pistol gripped , 10 rounds or less rifle or any other "evil assault weapon "feature you care to make up, will be less dead than someone killed with any other type of gun.
( sarcasm by the way )
Andy

Clearly the murder by 'claw hammer' is destined to make a resurgence. Seems far more gruesome than a gunshot.

It has nothing to do with momentum. Dems have the majority and unlike Republicans, every one of them will vote however the party tells them to.

Not all.................
Takko and Blake could scuttle raft of gun control bills

Brian Blake spoke at the rally on Friday and stated he's against all of these bills and Dean Takko kind of looks like he's a no on the majority of them, but also looks like he's open for other gun restrictions.

Ray

"I strongly oppose those bills" - Senator Blake's response to my email asking his support in defeating anti-2A bills currently in congress. Encouraging but need to keep up the heat.

As a Oregon resident, I am hoping that gun owners in Washington fight back against this Scheiße!

Those that know about it are doing something, it's the ones that do not know about it that need to know about it to Trump
these unconstitutional acts of tyranny.

Let's get the word out with anybody that you know in Washington. fb should be lit up like a Christmas tree cuz I know a lot of 2A people gun owners that flock to fb hourly.

You can call the law and justice committee members. You get a live person when you call.

Please contact the Senate Law and Justice Committee and urge them to vote NO!

SENATOR DAVID FROKT (360) 786-7690 [email protected]

SENATOR KEVIN RANKER (360) 786-7678 [email protected]

SENATOR PATTY KUDERER (360) 786-7694 [email protected]

SENATOR LISA WELLMAN (360) 786-7641 [email protected]

SENATOR JAN ANGEL (360) 786-7650 [email protected]

SENATOR MARKO LIIAS (360) 786-7640 [email protected]

SENATOR JEANNIE DARNEILLE (360) 786-7652

You can call the law and justice committee members. You get a live person when you call.

Please contact the Senate Law and Justice Committee and urge them to vote NO!

SENATOR DAVID FROKT (360) 786-7690 [email protected]

SENATOR KEVIN RANKER (360) 786-7678 [email protected]

SENATOR PATTY KUDERER (360) 786-7694 [email protected]

SENATOR LISA WELLMAN (360) 786-7641 [email protected]

SENATOR JAN ANGEL (360) 786-7650 [email protected]

SENATOR MARKO LIIAS (360) 786-7640 [email protected]

SENATOR JEANNIE DARNEILLE (360) 786-7652

I think that is an old list, here is the new one .....
Law & Justice Committee Members & Staff

Ray

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews