JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except that every time you drive or walk near one of these buildings, you'll be in violation. If you attend a public gathering near the capitol, you'll be in violation.
Don't care. I don't open carry. Therefore no one knows when I'm carrying.

It's my life. I'm in charge of it. I'm not going to rely on LE to come to my aid.

Don't be loud. Don't be an a$$. Don't attract attention to yourself and you will be fine. I avoid public gatherings/protests/etc anyway. Nothing good comes of them.

Don't care. I don't open carry. Therefore no one knows when I'm carrying.

It's my life. I'm in charge of it. I'm not going to rely on LE to come to my aid.

Don't be loud. Don't be an a$$. Don't attract attention to yourself and you will be fine. I avoid public gatherings/protests/etc anyway. Nothing good comes of them.
Got it gray man.

• During activities associated with the annual Washington County Fair, no person is allowed to possess a loaded firearm(s) at the Fairgrounds unless the person:
  • A) Is a law enforcement officer performing his/her official duties; or

B) Has a concealed weapon license, can verify the license, and handles the firearm in conformance with concealed weapon license requirements.

Last Edited:
  • During activities associated with the annual Washington County Fair, no person is allowed to possess a loaded firearm(s) at the Fairgrounds unless the person:
  • A) Is a law enforcement officer performing his/her official duties; or

B) Has a concealed weapon license, can verify the license, and handles the firearm in conformance with concealed weapon license requirements.
There was no access for CHL holders.

Is the Washington County Fair a government facility? The Washington State Fair is actually a private event so they can ban carry. They also now use metal detectors.

Feelings trump facts. And don't call me Shirley.
You said "trump".

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0041.png

IMG_0049.jpeg

Yes of course a gun free zone will prevent shootings. Two points about the Anti gun people. They do not trust themselves
with a firearm let alone anyone else. Also a law abiding CHL holder is one bad day away from a mass shooter.
Anti-gunners don't seem to hate guns.

They just want "the government" to be the only people who have guns.

I've had some interesting conversations with people who would probably identify themselves as being 'pacifists'. Turns out that if they are pressed hard enough, they'll fight back - but only with wimpy, inadequate tools.

One fellow told me that if someone came into the cafe and started shooting everyone in sight, he would probably "throw a chair at them". Another person said she would intervene in a violent situation by "jumping on them".

You could be right about them 'not trusting themselves'. Seems they aren't fully dialed in to the real world.

I doubt that they want to advertise legal carry with a CHL Only Express Lane.
true, it could be that if someone showed their CHL then they would let them thru but I didn't see anything that suggested that. The attendants directing people thru the metal detectors did not look like anyone that would know what to do... the problem is they were not directing this before you walked thru the detector so my guess is they weren't prepared to deal with someone trying to explaine they have a license when alarms are going off and everyones staring.

Is the Washington County Fair a government facility? The Washington State Fair is actually a private event so they can ban carry. They also now use metal detectors.
I always thought the grounds and building was a public building. The contact info all shows county do org email address contacts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top