JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, here is a fact sheet on House Bill 1604 for distribution to everybody and anybody!
Ranb wrote the majority of this, and I simply compiled it together into a PDF for easy distribution.
This is a draft, however it's good enough to start distributing immediately.
As the draft evolves, I will be posting the new link to it (hosted on scribd.com).

1604 r3

If you have problems viewing or downloading it, feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you via email.

Looks good. I would remove the mention of the Assault Weapons ban. It's not relevant and might just take people off on a tangent. Even full-auto is only marginally relevant.

I'd also consider opening the paper with some benefits of silencers in terms of hearing loss, noise pollution etc.

will do; i was kinda waiting for your reply on whether or not i could rip most of what you wrote on benefits in one of the pederson posts you started, and since you said ok, i'll put it together after work today. i'll remove the AWB mention.

Looks good. I would remove the mention of the Assault Weapons ban. It's not relevant and might just take people off on a tangent. Even full-auto is only marginally relevant.

I'd also consider opening the paper with some benefits of silencers in terms of hearing loss, noise pollution etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top