JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tomorrow February 15th at 10am.

HB 1465 Concerning the sale and transfers of pistols also some wording about assault rifle sales and transfers in the documents wording. "Scheduled for public hearing in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:00 AM "on Friday, February 15th tomorrow.

And, "Scheduled for executive session in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 8:00 AM " on Wednesday February 20th.

Washington State Legislature

Here is a link to the live video and testimonys for and against set for February 15 at 10am.

watch – TVW, Washington States' Public Affairs Network

This testimony session and video also covers video and testimonys on other bills.

Tomorrow February 15th at 10am.

HB 1465 Concerning the sale and transfers of pistols also some wording about assault rifle sales and transfers in the documents wording. "Scheduled for public hearing in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 10:00 AM "on Friday, February 15th tomorrow.

And, "Scheduled for executive session in the House Committee on Civil Rights & Judiciary at 8:00 AM " on Wednesday February 20th.

Washington State Legislature

Here is a link to the live video and testimonys for and against set for February 15 at 10am.

watch – TVW, Washington States' Public Affairs Network

This testimony session and video also covers video and testimonys on other bills.
That bill stinks, bad!

DD62FDC5-4122-456E-9FD8-D2F79E2FA309.png
I get this error when trying to comment on the bill.

No idea why. Links all work for me. I'm on that site a lot watching things as they go. It's gotta be something with your server or computer I'm guessing. I just tried it again, and it's all working still for me.

So basically, this bill will keep all those evil folks who voluntarily went down to LE and submitted to finger prints and a BGC from being able to buy a handgun and walk out the door:rolleyes:.

Brilliant. We could expect crime to fall probably a whole 0.0%

Boss

So basically, this bill will keep all those evil folks who voluntarily went down to LE and submitted to finger prints and a BGC from being able to buy a handgun and walk out the door:rolleyes:.

Brilliant. We could expect crime to fall probably a whole 0.0%

The waiting period is irrelevant and ineffectual in its purpose for every gun a person buys after their first one. Thus, it's real job is to annoy and harass us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top