JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not saying Comply or Die...

But what enjoyment can you get when you can't take them out to shoot at a range or on public land, in matches, etc without risk of some bubblegum ratting you out?

An ex wife? Disgruntled business partner or employee/boss... Pissed off kids, etc ??? Leftist neighbors? No shorage of snakes out there.

It's cool that you have them for (insert rambo-esque dramatic battle for rights scenario). But in a practical sense, they are paperweights if this bubblegum passes

I'm going to ask that everyone here (for Wa. State residents only :() use these two links and encourage others to do so as well.
You have selected to comment on HB 1068 Concerning high capacity magazines.
You have selected to comment on SB 5062 Concerning high capacity magazines.

These are two separate bills but contain the same language. One in the House & one in the Senate. Make use of BOTH links! Comments are limited to 1000 CHARACTERS, not words. You can use your same comments for both. You also have the option of voting if you don't care to express your opinion. I would recommend doing both.
For myself, I'll be using a narrative that contains rationale arguments vs. the rancor that's seemingly becoming the norm.
In a small way, I'd rather address my opposition to the legislature vs. a initiative that we all know can be bought. We witnessed that with I-1639.

Dan
Done and thanks for the links.

Back up top folks.

Make your voices heard. ASAP, frequently & often throughout this entire session. Tell your family, friends, shooting buddies, your local range, matches, and gun shops. Pick an organization or three (SAF, NRA, GOA, etc), skip a couple lattes and show some support. Speak now or forever hold you peace, because if don't make your voices heard, you can bet things will get passed.

Also, now that the things like the zero compliance with the magazine ban in NJ, it'll be interesting to see what direction they plan take and raise some good questions in Olympia.

You don't gotta stand tall, but you do gotta stand up.

BOSS

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top