JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WTT Hazard 4 EVAC Rocket Bag in Coyote Brown for Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack S-Type.

Bag Condition:
Like New
Manufacturer URL: http://hazard4.com/products/packs/evac-slings/rocket

Reason For Trade:
Looking for something a bit more low profile for an EDC bag. I've only used this bag for range use.

Specs: Read the Hazard 4 website for all of the specs, they do a better job explaining than I can.

Patch, Universal Holster and ALL other bag contents for demonstration purpose only and are NOT part of the trade. Not willing to send in the mail, located in greater Portland Metro area.

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

Sure, what's the color? Hoping something low profile like black, OD or grey. Shoot me over some pics of it, if it's the right color and in good shape, sure thing.

Though if your location is Newport, it'll be an interesting connection to make a trade haha, that's a decent drive.

If it's in good shape, then I won't mind the color. Coyote gets odd looks occasionally around here. Maybe the hipsters just think its cool and tacticool? lol

Post up some pics when you get a chance and we'll go from there.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top