WTT OR Hazard 4 EVAC Rocket Bag - Coyote Brown

Reactions
WTT Hazard 4 EVAC Rocket Bag in Coyote Brown for Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack S-Type.

Bag Condition:
Like New
Manufacturer URL: http://hazard4.com/products/packs/evac-slings/rocket

Reason For Trade:
Looking for something a bit more low profile for an EDC bag. I've only used this bag for range use.

Specs: Read the Hazard 4 website for all of the specs, they do a better job explaining than I can.

Patch, Universal Holster and ALL other bag contents for demonstration purpose only and are NOT part of the trade. Not willing to send in the mail, located in greater Portland Metro area.

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0215.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

OP
C
Reactions
Sure, what's the color? Hoping something low profile like black, OD or grey. Shoot me over some pics of it, if it's the right color and in good shape, sure thing.

Though if your location is Newport, it'll be an interesting connection to make a trade haha, that's a decent drive.

OP
C
Reactions
If it's in good shape, then I won't mind the color. Coyote gets odd looks occasionally around here. Maybe the hipsters just think its cool and tacticool? lol

Post up some pics when you get a chance and we'll go from there.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom