JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found some powder that I have not been able to get locally. The powder is owned by a private party who lives in another state. The seller said he is not willing to ship because he was told by all the shippers that he is not certified to even pay the Haz-Mat fee. Is this truly the case - is a private citizen not permitted to pay the haz-mat fee to UPS (or other shipper) and then ship powder and primers?

If this is the case, there must be another way such as seller having another party ship the items using their certification. Any ideas?

TIA

I found some powder that I have not been able to get locally. The powder is owned by a private party who lives in another state. The seller said he is not willing to ship because he was told by all the shippers that he is not certified to even pay the Haz-Mat fee. Is this truly the case - is a private citizen not permitted to pay the haz-mat fee to UPS (or other shipper) and then ship powder and primers?

If this is the case, there must be another way such as seller having another party ship the items using their certification. Any ideas?

TIA

Lots of answers here, but ya won't like em. (Thank you government.....not)
It is aa a pain in the Azz!

https://www.google.com/search?num=1....ekp...0...1.1.27.serp..1.18.2536.rxB541WV2F4

and here
https://www.google.com/search?num=1...&lr=&num=100&q=private+shipping+of+gun+powder

or here

<broken link removed>

I bet there is some truck drivers or traveling businessmen/women on this forum that might be willing to pick up some powder for themselves of course. If they just so happen to not need it anymore when they happen by your way, well stranger things have happened in the universe. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top