JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well by that same logic, everyone who is a veteran and anyone currently serving is a tyrannical attack dog waiting to be unleashed to cull the American people. For the matter maybe we should round up all employees of Banks and send them to prison camps. Infact, we should probably just have everyone who has ever worked for the government or any corporation killed because they obviouisly can't be trusted, the only reason you would ever work for the government or corporations is to persecute, rob, and destroy the other people in this country.

You're kidding, right?

Obama, the doctrinaire statist, wanting to get rid of cops, the frontline enforcers of the power of the state.

mmmkay

Obama wants to get rid of guns because a small number of people abuse them. You want the same thing with police. You are either a hypocrit or you have the same ideology as him.

Well by that same logic, everyone who is a veteran and anyone currently serving is a tyrannical attack dog waiting to be unleashed to cull the American people.

The feds haven't openly violated Posse Comitatus, yet.

That said, the armed services haven't exactly been protecting the homeland in the last half century.

For the matter maybe we should round up all employees of Banks and send them to prison camps.

The banks were not given a choice when the government stuck the federal reserve onto them. But yes, the bankers who knowingly played the government inflation game and profited handsomely from it should be imprisoned.

Infact, we should probably just have everyone who has ever worked for the government or any corporation killed because they obviouisly can't be trusted, the only reason you would ever work for the government or corporations is to persecute, rob, and destroy the other people in this country.

What's this about corporations?

The core function of the state is to kill and steal. Anyone willfully involved in said functions should be punished.

Obama wants to get rid of guns because a small number of people abuse them. You want the same thing with police. You are either a hypocrit or you have the same ideology as him.

The entire law enforcement profession exists to enforce the whims and demands of an abusive state.

Also 2A, the right of defense against a criminal tyranny, is a natural and Constitutional right. The Constitution didn't say anything about cops, or them having special rights to do the state's bidding.

The only good cop is one who quits.

Yeah, it's like MSNBC after Sandy Hook. Torches and Pitchforks by the scared sheeple claiming to be proactive.

Yeah, because people who criticize police brutality and abuses are sheeple, while sitting back and justifying their crimes is being proactive. :rolleyes:

I've been videotaping cops in Portland since before it was cool. Haven't been arrested yet, but some pigs did get in my face and threaten me with violence, as befitting their barbaric nature.

Keyword "Some." You are categorizing all LEOs off "some." Which is the same as: "All Gun Owners Are Murderers." "All White People Are Rich Biggots." "All Mexicans are Lazy." "All Germans Are Nazis." "All Military Members Are Baby Killers." When you become so clouded by your biggotry that you don't even see the cloud anymore, you have problems.

Keyword "Some." You are categorizing all LEOs off "some." Which is the same as: "All Gun Owners Are Murderers." "All White People Are Rich Biggots." "All Mexicans are Lazy." "All Germans Are Nazis." "All Military Members Are Baby Killers."

As mentioned above, *all*, 100% of LEO's exist to enforce the corrupt, oppressive law created by their gangster bosses. Their willingness to perform such a job means they are either hopelessly naive or morally delinquent. Maybe both.

Done now, going to rewatch Serpico. :s0155:

I was in role call when they were passing a card around for him. I have no more details, and I said "limb" not arm. I don't recall if it was an arm or a leg. It is pretty well known that the medical profession is responsible for a great number of fatalities in this country every year. I can easily buy that they goofed.
So how does that make the LEO an idiot for contracting a hard to fight infection?
MERSA is well known but tough to fight, as can other bacteria.

The entire law enforcement profession exists to enforce the whims and demands of an abusive state.

Also 2A, the right of defense against a criminal tyranny, is a natural and Constitutional right. The Constitution didn't say anything about cops, or them having special rights to do the state's bidding.

The only good cop is one who quits.

You have understandable issues with the depth and breadth of LEO's reach, and that may need modified. But remove the police from society and it lasts for about 4 minutes after that. The masses of folks are unable or unwilling to police themselves. So it would be Mad Max in real life.

As a bystander I should be able to film and say pretty much whatever I want except threats to any police officer, Filming and standing out of the way is no crime or detainable offence, The man in the video no matter what was said was in no way in the wrong. Yes, he should have closed the car door on the leash so the dog would have had trouble getting out so quickly, But large Dogs as that one could have easily busted out the window of the car. In every way these officers acted in a negligent and un-professional manner as Los Anglese police (and surrounding areas) are known to do. I see a large settlement in the mans future.
:s0013:

You have understandable issues with the depth and breadth of LEO's reach, and that may need modified. But remove the police from society and it lasts for about 4 minutes after that. The masses of folks are unable or unwilling to police themselves. So it would be Mad Max in real life.

Reminds me of the politician soundbites right before the AWB expiration.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Detroit PD has essentially withdrawn from large chunks of the city and private security and neighborhood patrol have already replaced them, with better results.

I was in role call when they were passing a card around for him. I have no more details, and I said "limb" not arm. I don't recall if it was an arm or a leg. It is pretty well known that the medical profession is responsible for a great number of fatalities in this country every year. I can easily buy that they goofed.
So how does that make the LEO an idiot for contracting a hard to fight infection?
MERSA is well known but tough to fight, as can other bacteria.

To me it sounds like you dont even have your story straight - a dog bite gave some one mersa?

James Ruby

Don't they carry pepper spray anymore? I would think that a good shot to the face of that Rottweiler would have defused the situation.

(1)I love dogs.

(2)Tears came to my eyes when I saw this video.

(3)The police did not handle this situation correctly. The man had every right to film them on a public street and in no way did he resist arrest. However.....

(4) If a 125 Lb Rottweiler jumps and snaps at me in an aggressive manner, I'm going to blow it away.

Dog bites are mainly puncture wounds, along with flesh being torn.
MRSA is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact or through contact with items contaminated by infected sites.
MRSA may live in nasal passages and even on skin normally without causing any problem.
However, when MRSA enters the body through breaks in the skin it can cause infection, sometimes serious.

Dog bites are mainly puncture wounds, along with flesh being torn.
MRSA is transmitted through skin-to-skin contact or through contact with items contaminated by infected sites.
MRSA may live in nasal passages and even on skin normally without causing any problem.
However, when MRSA enters the body through breaks in the skin it can cause infection, sometimes serious.

If we are talking about a 125 lb Rottweiler, I'm less concerned with an MSRA infection and a lot more concerned with getting my hand torn off my arm, or mangled, or bleeding out from having a major artery in my arm severed.

The issue of whether or not the cops were justified in detaining the man is, unfortunately, completely seperate from the issue of whether or not they were justified in shooting the dog.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top