JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you as an adult can't defend yourself against a dog without using lethal force you're a sissy (<~censored version). Period.

I have one that would make you wish you had something more than words to yell if beset upon by him. Hand to paw, tooth to tooth you'd lose. I'm not kicking you crotch when I say this, just pointing out a fact. He weighs in at 165, is as gentle and friendly as any good dog. But when commanded to do so he turns into the devil incarnate until commanded not to. He's getting a little old now at six years but thats one six year old that would girl up most that had any common sense.

How does intellect figure into contracting a serious infection?
The officer was under constant medical care. If anything it's the medical folks issue.

If he lost his arm to infection while being properly treated then the medical staff was incompetent - in todays world we know how to fight infections - its actually pretty simple or there is more to this story than you are telling. Did the LEO wait to long or was the treatment started immediately. Sorry I dont buy it.

James Ruby

You go to the convenience store, on walking in you bump a person walking out, the bag falls out of their grip and spills overpriced snackfoods and watery beer cans on the sidewalk. They, in a gruff voice, say 'watch it'. The guy with you swings at him. He responds in defense.

That's what you saw in the video.

Untill the dog became aggressive it was just a stupid thing the cops were doing. As soon as the dog lunged the first time they could have shot it. Discard the owner getting arrested. That's not the point. There was an attack happening, they had cause to shoot. Of course if they had not bothered the guy the dog wouldn't have come to defend him. On that point it is all their fault. But the shoot was still good.

you sir are wrong, and it was a horrible shot it didnt even kill the dog. Dogs are legally property, not a friend. The point is there was not a reason for the dogs owner to be arrested legally. 90% of Cops are on a powertrip 100% of the time (Especially!) in LA and surrounding areas. Largest gang in america and the video shows this.

And Gunfixx, I hope they beat the hell out of them for it too! As I stated earlier, there are those that should never wear a badge in the first place. Due to actions like that it's not hard to see why there are those that feel the way they do. If anyone has the time, stomach and temperament for it without smashing your computer screen, and not to start a riot, check this on youtube>> (Police-The Largest Street Gang in America part (1/6) - YouTube) it will get the blood heated. Please keep in mind, we're not all packing weapons because we have something to prove, or because we are so paranoid that "we all cling to our religion and guns" as thats a statement that SOME would paint ALL of us with, just as NOT ALL police are like those represented on this youtube video.

And Gunfixx, I hope they beat the hell out of them for it too! As I stated earlier, there are those that should never wear a badge in the first place. Due to actions like that it's not hard to see why there are those that feel the way they do. If anyone has the time, stomach and temperament for it without smashing your computer screen, and not to start a riot, check this on youtube>> (Police-The Largest Street Gang in America part (1/6) - YouTube) it will get the blood heated. Please keep in mind, we're not all packing weapons because we have something to prove, or because we are so paranoid that "we all cling to our religion and guns" as thats a statement that SOME would paint ALL of us with, just as NOT ALL police are like those represented on this youtube video.

Queued up for you SRJ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queued up for you SRJ!

They should not have included that cyclist getting tackled in that video, especially given their voice-over explanation of the cyclists activity. That video was of "critical mass" which is a coordinated effort by a bunch watermelons (green on the outside and red on the inside) to screw up traffic because they hate cars.

Personally I would like to buy that cop a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
More than welcome!
I'm on part three now, definitely blood boiling but also heartbreaking.

I'm sure all these rabid animals were reprimanded and punished for their criminal behavior.

borat_not.jpg

They should not have included that cyclist getting tackled in that video, especially given their voice-over explanation of the cyclists activity. That video was of "critical mass" which is a coordinated effort by a bunch watermelons (green on the outside and red on the inside) to screw up traffic because they hate cars.

Personally I would like to buy that cop a beer.

I fail to see how the critical mass idiocy justifies assault.

Meanwhile any civilian who assaults a bicycle cop like that would get years in prison. Merely touching their tax-engorged carcasses is enough to get a civilian beat down.

While, there are some cops who have issues, not EVERY cop is like that. It seems like every story about a cop doing something wrong you guys all jump on ALL LEO. This is the same crap the anti's do with gun owners. You are all up in arms in the defensive when someone lumps you in with Adam Lanza but, when a cop in LA shoots a dog every LEO in the country is exactly the same.

I was upset they shot the dog as much as probably the majority of you but, I try to put myself in the officers position. You can obviously see the guy is yelling at them before they approach him. And they ignore him for several minutes, all the while they are supposed to be providing security to the officers conducting the raid. Now you have this guy yelling at them and distracting them. Was it the dog's fault that he went to protect his owner? No. It's a bummer he got killed but, the guy could have not started crap with the cops and his dog would be alive. The OWNER instigated things with police. Given his record of consistently filing complaints and trying to sue the department he was looking for trouble.

While, there are some cops who have issues, not EVERY cop is like that. It seems like every story about a cop doing something wrong you guys all jump on ALL LEO. This is the same crap the anti's do with gun owners. You are all up in arms in the defensive when someone lumps you in with Adam Lanza but, when a cop in LA shoots a dog every LEO in the country is exactly the same.

Maybe that would be a fair comparison, if modern policing techniques don't revolve around total contempt for civilian safety.

I was upset they shot the dog as much as probably the majority of you but, I try to put myself in the officers position. You can obviously see the guy is yelling at them before they approach him. And they ignore him for several minutes, all the while they are supposed to be providing security to the officers conducting the raid. Now you have this guy yelling at them and distracting them. Was it the dog's fault that he went to protect his owner? No. It's a bummer he got killed but, the guy could have not started crap with the cops and his dog would be alive. The OWNER instigated things with police. Given his record of consistently filing complaints and trying to sue the department he was looking for trouble.

If you actually watched the video you'd see that he didn't yell at the cops, he walked back and forth *outside* the perimeter to videotape them. The cops then kidnapped him and started the chain of events leading to the dog's death.

That's not "starting crap", that's performing a public service.

Maybe that would be a fair comparison, if modern policing techniques don't revolve around total contempt for civilian safety.

If you actually watched the video you'd see that he didn't yell at the cops, he walked back and forth *outside* the perimeter to videotape them. The cops then kidnapped him and started the chain of events leading to the dog's death.

That's not "starting crap", that's performing a public service.

Saying that "modern policing techniques revolve around total contempt for civilian safety." is a blanket conjectured statement. Can you show me your credentials as a trained LEO and justify that remark? Or can you show me somewhere in a training manual where it says that? You are making assumptions based on high profile cases. This is ONCE AGAIN EXACTLY what anti-gun people do.

At 1:46 the cops are just staring at him, he drops his phone and obviously says something that provokes the officer to start heading toward him. I'm not saying the cops couldn't have done things differently but, the guy is not Mother Teresa.

At 1:46 the cops are just staring at him, he drops his phone and obviously says something that provokes the officer to start heading toward him. I'm not saying the cops couldn't have done things differently but, the guy is not Mother Teresa.

Apparently contempt of cop is now an arrestable offense in CA.

Sticks and stones, piggy.

Saying that "modern policing techniques revolve around total contempt for civilian safety." is a blanket conjectured statement. Can you show me your credentials as a trained LEO and justify that remark? Or can you show me somewhere in a training manual where it says that? You are making assumptions based on high profile cases. This is ONCE AGAIN EXACTLY what anti-gun people do.

Haha, it's a mindset. The evidence is all around you, just look at the fanatical obsession around the "officer safety" euphemism, the skyrocketing use of midnight no-knock raids (again for officer safety), the absurd exceptions to 4A for so-called "public safety" (e.g. Boston PD ordering homeowners out of their homes at gunpoint and sweeping civilians with their rifles), absurd interpretations of Terry stops (apparently making up some BS after the stop is now acceptable).

Officer safety is nothing more than an excuse for wholesale civil rights abuses and power-tripping. Pigs love talking about how all they want to do is go home at night, then they cynically sneer at civilians who don't just do as they're told.

Civilians want to go home too, but we're not even afforded an afterthought.

Dman, we'll just disagree. I'd rather not be an Alex Jones cultist and believe the cop that lives two doors down from me is really just itching day by day, second by second, for a chance to violate the rights of every human on the face of the earth. Instead, I'll accept that there is a bottom 10% in every group that make the other 90% look bad and you can be just like our president and know in your heart that if we got rid of all cops, the world would be a better place, much like guns, right?

Dman, we'll just disagree. I'd rather not be an Alex Jones cultist and believe the cop that lives two doors down from me is really just itching day by day, second by second, for a chance to violate the rights of every human on the face of the earth. Instead, I'll accept that there is a bottom 10% in every group that make the other 90% look bad.

Historians noted some of the most notorious Nazi war criminals were perfect neighbors and family men. Your cop neighbor will treat you nicely, right up to the point the state decides to re-categorize you as a criminal.

When the law enforcement profession reverts to a peacekeeping profession, then you might have a point about the 10%/90%. Until then, all cops are nothing more than armed footpads for the state.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top