JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol come on man really .lol
It's a old building like a log cabin .
The range is a long grass lanes out to 200 yards then they have 10 yard and 25 yard pistol RANGE.
No electronics .
If you want to change your Targets .
You must go face to face with everyone on the firing line .and say . RANGE is cold .
Every one must put down there guns and wait.
Nobody should have a gun in there hand when someone is changing targets.or down RANGE.
BASICALLY the best way is every one change there targets at the same time.
It wouldn't be a fun BP shoot if we did not perform a proper volley! ;)

Screenshot_2019-02-13_175144.jpg Screenshot_2019-02-13_175134.jpg Screenshot_2019-02-13_175012.jpg Screenshot_2019-02-13_175137.jpg Screenshot_2019-02-13_175012.jpg Screenshot_2019-02-13_175007.jpg

Just a bump...And a notice that I will be at the shop there with a small display on Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th
( the actual day of the shoot)
Feel free to drop by and say Howdy...and take a look at a old gun or six...
( 'Course the above post may be a reason not to show up...:eek::D )
Andy

Got it, now I fully understand that phrase "Aim small, miss Small"...:eek::D
I worked a Hunter Sight-In several years ago and an Older Gentleman showed up with his Brand New Rifle that he had purchased at MSRP from a Local Gun Shop. For some reason he wasn't hitting the Target at 100 Yards! One of the other helpers tried a Shot and still nothing on Paper! VERY Strange in deed. He commented that the Target looked like it was WAY OFF.

I moved him down to the 25 yard line and he tried again. This time he's on Paper but WAY OFF Center. I asked him if I could look at his Rifle and he said Yes!

Turns out the Very Nice 3-9X Leupold Scope had been Mounted and Bore Sighted Backwards!!! Talk about a Shocker!

I always took tools along and had it turned around in No time. Amazingly so it shot a VERY Nice Group at 200 Yards. I suggested he ask for his money back but don't know if he did. I would have given him the money for the Scope back in a New York minute!!! :):):)

I've been toying with getting a used cheap single shot, cutting it down short, welding a suppressor to it, putting an AR handguard on there, VFG, pistol grip and M4 stock, and then a red dot. Just because I could.
Does Your Doctor Know just how far around the Bend or Over the Edge You have gone since Your Escape from the Institution??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If not then he'll have enough for a Whole New Chapter in his Book about you!!! Boy Will HE!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Someone really needs to get the Net and the Jacket that ties in the Back warmed up and checked for loose straps or Buckles that have become loose since they used it on You. Maybe it's time to check the padding on that Room that's all soft and has the Window that let's them look in but doesn't let you look out!!!:):):)

Last Edited:
Does Your Doctor Know just how far around the Bend or Over the Edge You have gone since Your Escape from the Institution??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If not then he'll have enough for a Whole New Chapter in his Book about you!!! Boy Will HE!!! :eek::eek::eek:

No reason to keep muzzle stuffer tech static at Civil War levels LOL.

Also, it beats the tax stamps that would normally be needed for such a gun.

Again...
Just a bump /reminder April 13th is the shoot and there will be a display of mine onsite Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th.

Lots to see and learn...friendly folks who are willing to help you out and even loan you a gun to shoot.
Its a family friendly event , so bring everyone.
See ya there.
Andy

It starts at 10.00 , $2.00 dollar entry fee...
See my first post for more details...
As for guns...as long as they are traditional style muzzleloaders using round ball you are good to go...no modern inlines , sabots , etc...
Hope to you and your Grandson there...!
Andy

Hey @HighlandLofts .
You said you have been to GREENE'S before.
Lol it's just like talking to the people behind the counter.
EXCEPT a Shooting COMPETITION.
LOL with a small entry fee .
I will be there .
And if you need a prize to put on the planket .
I have one for you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads