JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two piggies on the run with a scoped, bolt '06 at about 50' - Big Island Hawaii. Four shots, three hits.
IMAG0327.jpg

Island fever real?
Sort of, I free dive so that relaxes me, but I really miss my big game hunting, shooting, fly fishing, and skiing. I'm also not a fan of the political atmosphere here. Oh yeah, and we just got a false alarm missile threat.

Last Edited:
I have a jeep so I can drive down. Very nice and secluded there

Did you get the nice wake up alert this morning as well?
We did. In typical Hawaii fashion, it took them about 20 minutes to admit a mistake. Are you on island? Did you get in the water there? It's a great place to hear whales, but the current can rip.

We did. In typical Hawaii fashion, it took them about 20 minutes to admit a mistake. Are you on island? Did you get in the water there? It's a great place to hear whales, but the current can rip.

I moved here last Spring. Left all the firearms with my son in Oregon. By the way, if you know anyone who cant get a firearm permit because Kaiser wont clear their mental health history, I'm signing those forms for patients.

I moved here last Spring. Left all the firearms with my son in Oregon. By the way, if you know anyone who cant get a firearm permit because Kaiser wont clear their mental health history, I'm signing those forms for patients.
It was smart leaving your guns. I'm kind of wishing that I had left mine. What part of the island are you on?

What does it take to bring a hunting rifle (e.g., Browning BLR) in for a few weeks of hunting?

Hunting license/etc. is probably too expensive for non-resident.

When I retire I am thinking of stopping in Hawaii for a few weeks on my way to NZ for the winter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top