JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The funny thing is that Axis deer, also known as Chital, are not native to Hawaii. A group of eight were gifted to the Hawaiian king from Hong Kong in 1867 (even though they are actually native to India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan). So following the logic of the uber-environmentalists, each and every one of them should be exterminated from Hawaii. Perhaps they're looking for volunteers...

Sarcastic.
Beware the Muntjac, beware, it might attack.
Canines are simply divine.
The rabid fever it might endeavor, might take a bit of your time.

Wonder how this is gonna work, seeings as how Hawaii is a no guns state! :confused:
Air Soft? Oh wait, in a state such as Hawaii those are probably illegal.
Create a society that has a fear and loathing of guns and self protection, and then blather on about an infestation of an invasive species?
Let the deer eat the state down to the nubs.
Just pathetic!

The brush you see there are Kiave trees a species of Mesquite trees. The thorns on those trees are insane. The brush is also very thick. I hunted axis deer on Moloka'i Ranch back in the late 70's early 80's (but majority of my hunting was birds there. ) Back then, you could hunt both sexes and there was no limit.

Our tactics were to drive the deer to waiting hunters or let the hunters drive the deer themselves. But once they get into the thicket, You won't see them again.

As for wolves; there are none in Hawai'i and they want to keep it that way. It would be the cure is more deadly than the cause situation. Ranchers have enough trouble with wild dogs killing cattle.

For those that are interested, you'll need to get conduct a hunter safety course in Hawaii first. Since the pandemic, some of it can be completed online, but it must be finished in person.

The funny thing is that Axis deer, also known as Chital, are not native to Hawaii. A group of eight were gifted to the Hawaiian king from Hong Kong in 1867 (even though they are actually native to India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan). So following the logic of the uber-environmentalists, each and every one of them should be exterminated from Hawaii. Perhaps they're looking for volunteers...
The funny thing is that Axis deer have Hitler mustaches.

I thought you could also provide proof of a different states safety course as well, am I wrong tho?
You're mostly right:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top