JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember my Oregon one wasn't enough for it.
I have a washington one too, thats why I asked. Seemed like it was gonna be enough when i was talking to an axis deer outfitter and was looking into it seriously. I dont know that I'll do a guided hunt there anytime soon since prices have increased by about $1000 since then but I'd love to get out there and hunt someday. Maybe just mouflon and pigs DIY if i cant figure out axis DIY

I have a washington one too, thats why I asked. Seemed like it was gonna be enough when i was talking to an axis deer outfitter and was looking into it seriously. I dont know that I'll do a guided hunt there anytime soon since prices have increased by about $1000 since then but I'd love to get out there and hunt someday. Maybe just mouflon and pigs DIY if i cant figure out axis DIY
There's lots of goat, sheep and pigs.

Good to know. Yeah and i didn't even know it! Should've asked since he's Filipino.. Between him and his fiance they have over 100 family members out there apparently! Lol
If you're headed up Mauna Kea, get in touch with DLNR and find it when the cull the sheep and hunt before that.

lol ask me how many native hawaiians in my family care about their gun laws there.

none of them.
As a part Hawaiian with Hawaiian dna , I find this reply disturbing. Yes, many Hawaiians today do not care about the Second amendment, some of us Hawaiians do care. Many Hawaiians people only care about eating/living without any care about our second amendment. Those people should not be forgotten. I need to speak about the weakening to the second amendment. The second amendment was put into place to protect our home and lifestyle against all aggressors. The weekening of the second amendment is akin to the weakening of the United States constitution. This needs to be stopped.

As a part Hawaiian with Hawaiian dna , I find this reply disturbing. Yes, many Hawaiians today do not care about the Second amendment, some of us Hawaiians do care. Many Hawaiians people only care about eating/living without any care about our second amendment. Those people should not be forgotten. I need to speak about the weakening to the second amendment. The second amendment was put into place to protect our home and lifestyle against all aggressors. The weekening of the second amendment is akin to the weakening of the United States constitution. This needs to be stopped.
my post was about my family members owning guns and disregarding the tyrannical gun laws in hawaii.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top