JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I originally had the screen name Mongo. I joined in 2010 if my memory is correct. I was unable to login and created the screen name Mongo1. Can this be fixed?
I disppove of the way deadeye is constantly closing threads when he is no name calling, flaming etc. This is the reason I do not support this forum with a basic paid membership.

I'll message you and we'll see if we can get things straightened out with your accounts.

As for the moderation, we've changed things quite a bit this past month. Let me know if you still have issues with it ;)

Page numbers...
Usually you see page 29,28,27 example below

Any thread with lots of pages, its off.

pages.PNG

pages.PNG

@Joe Link

Since the update last night, I'm noticing the Recent Threads and New Classifieds Ads feeds are now mixed together - I'm seeing ads in the Recent Threads, mixed with posts and I'm seeing posts mixed with ads in the New Classified Ads space.

I'm also not seeing anyone's avatars in the same spaces. Below is a shot of the Recent Threads area.

Any thoughts?

2016-01-30_060635.jpg

2016-01-30_060635.jpg

Last Edited:
5:53 AM! Give the poor guy a chance to sleep! He was probably up 'till the wee hours working on the forum. LOL

I noticed the missing avatars and mixed stuff too. I don't know why I didn't think to post about it? Derp.

@Joe Link

I'm noticing this morning on several threads now that posts with photos are double posting the photos. I thought it was just posts before the server upgrade, but I've noticed some now that were posted in several different threads after the update - and the photos are double posting in those too.

Here is one example:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/ak-variant-um-in-9mm.213586/#post-1394765

Check out posts #2 and #11 - both were made after the server upgrade.

@Joe Link

I'm noticing this morning on several threads now that posts with photos are double posting the photos. I thought it was just posts before the server upgrade, but I've noticed some now that were posted in several different threads after the update - and the photos are double posting in those too.

Here is one example:

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/ak-variant-um-in-9mm.213586/#post-1394765

Check out posts #2 and #11 - both were made after the server upgrade.

Uht oh, that's definitely not something we intended. Last night we ran a batch upgrade to convert all photos to the new display style. I'm unsure how (or even if) we can fix this, but I'll look into this as well.

Seeing as this is a "Pile the Work on Joe" day.....
I'm noticing that when I click on a thread that I've been reading, not following/haven't posted on, it hasn't refreshed to the post just after where I left it the day before. So basically when I click on a thread this morning that I left yesterday morning, I'll have a number of post I'd already read and then the new. Do I make sense with this?

Seeing as this is a "Pile the Work on Joe" day.....
I'm noticing that when I click on a thread that I've been reading, not following/haven't posted on, it hasn't refreshed to the post just after where I left it the day before. So basically when I click on a thread this morning that I left yesterday morning, I'll have a number of post I'd already read and then the new. Do I make sense with this?

I believe so. Normally it takes you to the first unread post, correct? :)

I believe so. Normally it takes you to the first unread post, correct? :)

No. Just now using the link in my alerts it took me to Lilhigbee's post, 1:16 PM yesterday, even though I read today. It's been doing that since before the upgrade buy a few days too.

Work, work ,work eh Joe? Thank you!

All tat comes up in recent threads in the right column is want ads. ??

It looks that way when someone bumps 6-7 ads at one time. Right now it's just a mix of ads and threads. Joe is aware of this and looking for a solution. Until then, it's quite annoying.

Last Edited:
I don't use the Ignore user feature, but maybe its glitched? Would I still get a PM from a person if they were accidently on "Ignore"?

Is there a button to reset all the settings to default?

Lately I have had issues trying to type in the box, just like I am right now. I will press a key and sometimes the letter appears, sometimes it does not, or when the space bar is hit it does not move. Occasionally the cursor just up and disappears from the screen. This is the only site it happens in so I know it is not the computer.

Hey @Joe Link,

First, a question - any progress on those intermingled links and ads on the sidebars??

Second, I've found another issue to report. I'm noticing when I click on a new thread, I'm being taken to the last post in that thread, not to the first post in the thread like normal. This is a new thing since the upgrade.

Been trying to find the time to dig into these issues further, hopefully soon.

Tonight I rebuilt all of the server side caches. Please let me know if it fixed any of these quirks before I go further ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top