JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I look at the page source I see this:

1 - Sure. Here is a vid right after this line:<br />
<br />
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/17WQwzBkjDw?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
<br />

That's really odd. That's the correct code (exactly what I see). Does it render in Safari? Are you using any type of ad-blocking software?

HTML:
<blockquote class="messageText SelectQuoteContainer ugc baseHtml">

1 - Sure. Here is a vid right after this line:<br />
<br />
<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/17WQwzBkjDw?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><br />
<br />

I am still on the old site and it has always been slow. But now it freezes up real bad to where I have to log out and come back later. I don't know Computers much so may be something on my end. This site is the slowest one I go to . Thanks Joe for the concern.

I am still on the old site and it has always been slow. But now it freezes up real bad to where I have to log out and come back later. I don't know Computers much so may be something on my end. This site is the slowest one I go to . Thanks Joe for the concern.

Thanks for the feedback @45alive. Can you try using the new version and report back?

Interesting that it renders in Safari and not in Chrome. I'm running the same version of Chrome on my MBP without issue. I'll continue to try to come up with ideas, but I'm at a bit of a loss.

where did the search window go, we have to scroll thru thousands of posts to find items??

pages scroll slow.
pages load slow
ads in the thread posts are annoying
more and more ads and doodads on the page make it less attractive and functioning. go back to a free forum that works.

Yes and yes.

I turned off the Flash blocker and that didn't help.

I guess i will turn off the ad blocker - that didn't work

Are videos still failing to render?

where did the search window go, we have to scroll thru thousands of posts to find items??

pages scroll slow.
pages load slow
ads in the thread posts are annoying
more and more ads and doodads on the page make it less attractive and functioning. go back to a free forum that works.

You can click the magnifying glass (top right) for the search box.

I appreciate the feedback, more information on your setup (system specs, operating system, browser, etc) would be helpful for us to make improvements. We've actually moved most of the 'doodads' to the quick links menu, reducing the number on the page in an effort to decrease load times.

Like most websites, we rely on the ads, supporting vendors, and donations to keep the lights on. We're planning on reducing the number of ads for Supporting Members in the future.

I wanted to lock a thread but could not find how to do it. Did that feature go away or is it just in some kinks of posts? Mine was a question, not anything for sale.

Members don't have the ability to lock discussion threads, only classified ads.

I originally had the screen name Mongo. I joined in 2010 if my memory is correct. I was unable to login and created the screen name Mongo1. Can this be fixed?
I disppove of the way deadeye is constantly closing threads when he is no name calling, flaming etc. This is the reason I do not support this forum with a basic paid membership.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top