JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this pistol in like new condition. in origonal box and paperwork. The first time I shot the pistol, It was jamming. The spent shell on ejection was coming into contact and jamming with the upcoming round, leaving the slide left open. I am using the factory mag and have tried over and over to shoot the problem out of this pistol but it is every single shot that it has a problem. I have tried to research the issue online and have found nothing. I am in need of some advice. Thanks, Mike

If you have a pic or can photograph a mock-up of what the jam looked like, that would help to maybe determine what is going on. With 1911's, it can be a lot of things - magazines, ammo, recoil spring, feed ramp, dirty gun, lubrication, and on and on. Again, a pic or further description of the jam would help.The 1911 forums are a wealth of resources as well...

I contacted Magnum Research and I am happy to say that they have an excellent customer service department. Only one day after they received my 1911 they had it repaired, test fired and in the mail back in my direction. Hands down they have my trust, respect and my future business. Thank you to all the advice from fellow members.
MAGNUM RESEARCH======A+
Mike

You had me at Desert Eagle. A range I used to frequent had a sign up that said:

YOU CAN RENT THIS 44 DESERT EAGLE IF YOU WANT BUT IT HAS BROKEN 11 TIMES AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT JAMMING OR BREAKING ON YOU

Glad the Magnum Research came through. I have Baby Eagle 1 .40. Other than my 1911 its been the most flawless gun that I have shot and since it doesn't have the current model slide mount auto decocker, it is DA/SA but can be carried cocked and locked. Just alittle on the heavy side for cc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top