JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was in college, the AFROTC Program there offered Ground School for free to anyone, just had to buy the books. I took it and passed the class, but have never gotten in the air. After college I started working, and have been working and working and working with not much free time, or money for that matter. I still intend to get my license some day, but who knows when that will be.

My friend is building an Vans Aircraft plane, I think an RV9, but not positive. I have helped him a little bit with that, and it was pretty fun. That would be a great way to get into airplane ownership if one ever desires to do so, and has the skills and patience to complete such a task.

Commercial multiengine instrument here. Had big dreams of flying for an airline ; found out reality wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Working on an engineering degree now. Haven't been in the wind since we scattered my Grandfather's ashes in '95.

Always wanted to become 'official'... I would take the stick some times with my grandpas pilot when I was up in AK.
Cessna 187 float plane... Kick in the pants. First time I took off, Max was hangin out the door taking pictures of a wolf swimming out to us on this lake we were going to fish. Waited till the last minute to roll it up, but I didnt want a wolf in the plane, that would of been bad...
Went up with a friend a few times when we lived up in Renton. He flew out of s-36 Crest Airpark.

I solo'd out of scapoose but ran out of money when the cross countries came due. Switched to R/C. Learned to fly R/C with a 1/5th scale Cub!

Now I fly around on a Harley Street Glide.

Dad had a 1964 Cessna 182. Flew in it for 6 years all over the Pacific northwest. Found it years later being used as a jump plane in Santa Cruz CA. Nice to see it still in the air!!!
Skydive_Surfcity_plane.jpg

I'm a retired pilot. I've flown about everything - fighters, transports, bizjets, light aircraft and helicopters. ATP, MEL, MES, SEL, SES. Rated in B-727, B-747, CE-500, CE-750, L-1011

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top