JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like it was discontinued. But Google says there are still a few places that might have it.

Perhaps a machinist could turn something out for you on a lathe. Might not be cheap, but it's an option. There are quite a few smaller class 3 machinists that modify existing silencers for folks as well as machine parts for them.

Looks like Griffin Armament makes a replacement back plate that can be utilized with their taper mounts.

On one of my Silencero suppressors, I purchased a fixed barrel spacer that replaces the spring, that way I can mount it on a fixed barrel.

Here is what you seek although it is a hybrid direct thread adaptor in 5/8-24. Shown is 9mm ar barrel threaded 1/2-36 and adaptor. Adaptor is bored .465" so no issue with .355 bullets if that was your concern.

5B8C7776-169C-4D40-A93F-FE5A6DF17E9B.jpeg 340D8FC1-F93D-487D-8AF5-C0027C01701B.jpeg

Thank me later...

Thanks. I took a look and that doesn't seem to be the correct part.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top