JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interested in purchasing a HOG saddle, or maybe the cheaper PIG saddle, but didn't want to dump the $300 bucks on it unless I was confident. Has anyone used either of these products? Is the HOG worth the extra $150 over the PIG for target shooting/hunting purposes? Any input is appreciated.

Interested in purchasing a HOG saddle, or maybe the cheaper PIG saddle, but didn't want to dump the $300 bucks on it unless I was confident. Has anyone used either of these products? Is the HOG worth the extra $150 over the PIG for target shooting/hunting purposes? Any input is appreciated.

Yes, I have used and been around heavy use of both the hog and pig saddles. I am a navy corpsman a d have spent a lot of time with Marine snipers. The hog is a higher quality and more durable. I've seen the pig saddle give shooters issues on the line as well. Pay the extra 150 if you haven't already. You won't be let down. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top