JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son found this door in the creek while exploring on our property. I can't find any ID on it, does it anybody have a guess?

I'm guessing it isn't from a pickup because it is fairly small. Also the inside handle bezel is definitely plastic, as well as the lock knob.

100_1283.JPG

MOST cars gave up vent windows in about 1967 if that helps. Not sure on VW but I know in US made cars the vents disappeared after the 67 models. (easiest way to tell a 68 from 67 camaro) Mustangs kept them until the 69 model year.

a blonde brunette and redhead are in a car and get stranded in the middle of the desert because the car breaks down. there is a gas station a mile away and so they have to walk to it. the brunette says that she will take a bottle of water so when she gets thirsty she can take a drink. the redhead says that she will take a fan so she can fan herself off when it gets too hot. then they both hear the blonde pulling off the car door. they ask her what she is doing. she says that she is taking the car door so that when it gets hot she can roll the window down

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews