Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Have you seen The Good Wife lately?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eliduc, Apr 6, 2015.

1. eliduc

eliduc Active Member

Two or three episodes ago there was a firearms related case. I thought oh boy! Here it comes. I was pleasantly surprised when the theme leaned to a conservative view point. Tonight it was a question of whether a business has the right to deny services to gays based on religious belief. A billionaire was financing a legal challenge on the side of the business. When asked why he said he was tired of politicians, and he named Obama, Bush and a couple of others taking a position to get elected and then changing that position. Could it be that there is a rational voice in the entertainment industry that is not progressive anti firearm liberal?

2. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My wife tells me this is a good show with a bad name ... that I should start watching.

3. eliduc

eliduc Active Member

It's a lawyer nighttime soap but it's well done. it has some drama and some humor, We like it.

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Did you see the pervious episode when Dianne met the Conservative Billionaire when she went deer hunting and shot what looked like a yearly doe? everything about the hunting and the firearm stuff was screwed up. But she did go hunting she did shoot a deer and she did eat the thing for dinner. So screwed up or not I count that as one for our side.

5. eliduc

eliduc Active Member

Yeah. She also admitted she liked doing it.