1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Have You Noticed the Subtle Trick the ‘Anti-Gunners’ Have Apparently Started Using?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by gonefishinagain, Nov 26, 2013.

1. gonefishinagain

gonefishinagain Vancouver, WA Member

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Well they have to change tactics since what they're doing with gun control was not working, it amazes me how changing keywords really gets them some credibility NOT!!!!
    Same old chit diff day...
  3. Frito

Frito Portland Member

There are a lot of power in words, but the above isn't exactly a new development. When I was going gangbusters writing my representatives every week I think it was Merkely who made me use his feedback form and pick a category. I always passed up "Gun Safety" and selected "Civil Rights."

We too need to be careful what words we chose if we want to have maximum effect. I contend that 2A issues are civil rights issues and this little thing gains me ground when debating lib accquaintences. I ask them to really think about what vague terms like "gun safety," "diversity," or "common sense" really mean. Remember that the anti-gun lobby relies on emotion, not reason or credibility.