JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like every freaking decision made in America today is completely based off what some special interest group wants. I'm sick of the few screwing the rest of us out of our God-given freedoms. It's time for a People's Interest Group with 50-150 million members to get what WE want.

Seems like every freaking decision made in America today is completely based off what some special interest group wants. I'm sick of the few screwing the rest of us out of our God-given freedoms. It's time for a People's Interest Group with 50-150 million members to get what WE want.

Yes sir! That is what I am talking about!

I re-wrote that about 9 times until I figured I wouldn't get banned... :s0131:

I understand completely! I’m sick of all the silly/stupid/dangerous “task forces” the feds come up with on seemingly a daily basis to strip everyone further of, well, pretty much anything they’re paid to strip. Lobbyists are anathema to a constitutional republic and should be disallowed from the political process entirely.

I understand completely! I’m sick of all the silly/stupid/dangerous “task forces” the feds come up with on seemingly a daily basis to strip everyone further of, well, pretty much anything they’re paid to strip. Lobbyists are anathema to a constitutional republic and should be disallowed from the political process entirely.

I completely agree!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top