JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While no system is or will be perfect....

You may report any post or member for any message or violation of forum rules...
If something occurs that is not covered by the reporting system...you can always PM a Mod....
It will be looked into...Much of what I do is done via PM and not seen by any , but who I am in contact with...which can appear , as if nothing is being done , to those on the open forum...but I assure you that if known....a problem will indeed be dealt with.

Also it takes some time to be sure that we have a troll. and or rule breaker..some folks just have a bad day or week...some start off on the wrong foot , but "get better"....
I for one , do not want a rep for just booting folks , left and right...

We do have a system...it does work...maybe not as fast or as sure as some would like...but it does work....
Andy

This is a better website/discussion forum BECAUSE the moderation is , I'll say "looser", than many others. It allows a larger cross section of personalities to interact. Calling someone that annoys you a troll and calling to ban them lessens the value of a forum like this. I'm surprised at the anal tendencies of the mods/owners of some sites. I recently had a post removed, on another firearms forum, when I quoted a joke tossed out by another member that I though was funny. I posted "Snork" and a smiley face.

I'll say it again, thicken up the skin and just ignore someone you don't agree with, or that you consider abrasive. No reason to go to the mods because someone hurts your feelings. Put yourself above it.

It will be your cell phone that will relay that message, not your landline.

When I text my landline (home or office) from my cell phone I receive no indication that the message was not received. You may receive a message not delivered indication from your cell provider however ATT fails to provide me notification...

I guess I was not clear enough in my first response.

My SIL has longer hair to the point he can almost get it into a bun. This past weekend he started pulling it back to put it in a bun and I told him that if he wants to stay in the gun trust that he is to never do that EVER!!!!! :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

SIL = sister in law?
Your SIL is a he?o_O

My last word on this would be, we are open to view from all walks of life out there, our tolerance may seem like a virtue to some,
but to fail to take a stand also shows our true colors. You can't be Pro-Gun-Ish. You either oppose those responsible or allow them to troll at will. My opinion is the failure to act separates us and shows others we are a Tiger with no teeth or claws.
@AndyinEverson , I agree no system is perfect.. but there are somethings a system should have in place and the PC is in my opinion growing in numbers and pushing the common thinker to now being wrong for their thoughts. Seems every once in awhile a loop comes back and these issues come up, and cause crap, nothing is done and then after building doubt and animosity and even member loss, and those whom cause all the problems drop from sight having done their trolling duties. Not the first time I have asked about this over the years, I would say maybe 30 times or more. Normally I would debate the issue more but not worth the time to try and change just how things are. As was mentioned, grow tougher skin, hows that workin out.... I would say that is true and OFF has tough skin and a no compromise stance.. yet how much has their passive no compromise actions of defense done? Actually not changed anything and meanwhile the opposition runs rapid. Sorry just getting tired of always having to be tolerant, and PC so it doesn't bother everyone else, and those responsible are yet again not held accountable for their actions but tolerated. Just my opinion and last response on this topic. :s0042:

Again I can only say that much of the Mod work is done behind the scenes...so it may not be apparent to those on the open forum.
If it is not done to fast enough , clear enough or to anyone's satisfaction , then , again I suggest:
That a list of the issues be brought directly to a Mod's or Joe's attention.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top