JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I know that, however, can't convince my fiance to move elsewhere - I've suggested Idaho or Montana. She has family in and outside of Seattle, as well as in Bend, OR... oh well :( This entire country needs a reboot! It hasn't been "We the People" in a long time...sad actually...

I don't know if you've ever read the book "The Prince" by Machiavelli, but he says the politics we see from the outside are not the politics' that actually happens.

Example: The democrats were having a planning committee and Our Hero, John McCain (R-etard, AZ) accidentally walked in. Our protagonist President Obama,,,,invited him in for the session.

Think on that for a second. What other stupid stuff have we not been let in on? I cannot help but wonder...

Since a fiancée' implies children- to be blunt and forgive me if I seem to harsh- but are you sure this is the woman you want to have kids with? Are you sure this is the woman you want a future with? If so then I'll be quiet- my wife and I are far past the age of having children so we can get away with a bit more if you will. But if you're young enough? Might want to reconsider...

The problem with rebooting the country (which it needs) is the kind of people who are attracted to politics are usually the kind of self serving people who probably shouldn't be there in the first place. Example: Founding fathers were rich farmers who owned slaves and some of them were attorneys. Not exactly what you would call upstanding citizens...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top